Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

@mikelaurence and @lisa i found many people use this !

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
edited April 13 in General
@lisa and @mikelaurence if you help find my guild i will report to you otherwise i won't do this .

cause i live in DW and i know these people.

real_llmmzz
屏幕快照 2018-04-13 22.48.56.png
1247 x 679 - 2M
屏幕快照 2018-04-13 22.56.10.png
1254 x 684 - 912K

Comments

• llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    and a question @lisa ,i think you never think DW have cheater(hacker), why you tell everyone this .
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Member Posts: 209
    llmmzz said:

and a question @lisa ,i think you never think DW have cheater(hacker), why you tell everyone this .

In a MMO game, you could first think, that all the processes are made by the servers. And there is no way to get access to them.
    But in my experience, there is a way to bypass some things...
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,595
    This thread...

• FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,229
    llmmzz said:

Because these aren't hackers, as you perceive them. They write/obtain scripts to patch the game and run it on jailbroken or rooted devices to pass through dirt and decimate blocks, not to steal guild obelisk at any rate. They must've obtained solid proof so as to have sent a message like this. Besides, you have no obligation to report patchers, there are tons of other caring players willing to do so..
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,107
    edited April 13
    FlynnXD said:

llmmzz said:

Because these aren't hackers, as you perceive them. They write/obtain scripts to patch the game and run it on jailbroken or rooted devices to pass through dirt and decimate blocks, not to steal guild obelisk at any rate. They must've obtained solid proof so as to have sent a message like this. Besides, you have no obligation to report patchers, there are tons of other caring players willing to do so..
    Hate to burst your bubble but jailbreaking your device kinda died since iOS 7-8 as Apple started adding features that people felt were required in a phone. As well, nothing about jailbreaking a phone instantly meant you can cheat in any game with some little script. That's not how it works, that's not how it's ever worked.

If you're seeing people float through dirt, I think you'll find they're currently experiencing some kind of bug or severe lag.
    Stealing a guild obelisk or inventory editing or anything of the sort would require more than a simple patch on your device as well.

One day people will stop blaming all their problems on jailbroken devices.

I will point out you could edit your game to give you infinite health or steam or things like that as last time I played, I noticed those kinds of things seemed client side based (never a good idea to have those as client side, but in deepworld it's really not that much of a problem). Other small tweaks are possible too, but this MMO is small and I don't see why anyone would do anything of the sort especially on iOS.
  • Jmonster1Jmonster1 Building. Building what? Building a building house. Whats in the building house? BuildingsMember Posts: 563
    Multarix said:

FlynnXD said:

llmmzz said:

Hate to burst your bubble but jailbreaking your device kinda died since iOS 7-8 as Apple started adding features that people felt were required in a phone. As well, nothing about jailbreaking a phone instantly meant you can cheat in any game with some little script. That's not how it works, that's not how it's ever worked.

If you're seeing people float through dirt, I think you'll find they're currently experiencing some kind of bug or severe lag.
    Stealing a guild obelisk or inventory editing or anything of the sort would require more than a simple patch on your device as well.

I will point out you could edit your game to give you infinite health or steam or things like that as last time I played, I noticed those kinds of things seemed client side based (never a good idea to have those as client side, but in deepworld it's really not that much of a problem). Other small tweaks are possible too, but this MMO is small and I don't see why anyone would do anything of the sort especially on iOS.
    Have you not been online anytime in the last few months? These people are everywhere and many of them say that they use jail broken devices that they don’t need anymore.

FlynnXD said:

llmmzz said:

"there are tons of other caring players willing to do so.."
    They only care about themselves
    they never care about me , i were be hacked 2 times and they never trust me even have not any feed back , so this time i will do a business with them,So this time I encourage people to use scripts or cheats, sandbox games need a variety of people, including hackersand cheater, otherwise they don't want to make improvements to the game.
    edited April 14
    Multarix said:

FlynnXD said:

llmmzz said:

Maybe you should considering hopping on to the game and seeing the current state of players rather than judging by what is used to be, before you quit. I know about people lagging and phasing through back then, but now it's much more smooth phases, and also includes players decimating bunch of dirt around them and walking on air as if blocks were present. For sure, jailbreaking on recent devices isn't viable these days, but as monster said, they use older devices because deepworld still DOES run on them, albeit, a little clunky.
    llmmzz said:

FlynnXD said:

llmmzz said:

they never care about me , i were be hacked 2 times and they never trust me even have not any feed back , so this time i will do a business with them,So this time I encourage people to use scripts or cheats, sandbox games need a variety of people, including hackersand cheater, otherwise they don't want to make improvements to the game.
    Noo.. If it was plausible to imagine the fact that you were truly hacked, the devs here are one of the most helpful people. But only if you have concrete evidence. For all we know, you might've misplaced guild obelisk somewhere. You really don't have to report patchers.. But if you think encouraging them will help your cause.. Then honestly, I can see you getting banned in the near future. I don't think that'd be fun :/
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,107
    FlynnXD said:

Multarix said:

FlynnXD said:

llmmzz said:

One day maybe you might get off your high horse and actually see what's happening before commenting on it.. As Jmonster said, lately, multiple people have been doing patched actions, NOT only passing through dirt.. They can instantly clear chunks of dirt around them and also walk mid air as if there were blocks there. I know about client and server scripts as well, and it's as much puzzling to me as it is to you, but it's happening. And denying it isn't going to help.
    Walking midair is literally an example of infinite steam lmao. The server doesn't check if you can be there so it doesn't do anything about it. Thus, client side. Breaking blocks around them would also be client side, the server thinks you had a slight connection issue and that you mined all those blocks so it breaks them, instead of checking whether it was possible to have broken them. As for why anyone would want to bother with a small iOS MMO as their target for these kinds of things is beyond me. In a large MMO it's easier to get away with these actions for extended periods of times without punishment.
    Also, to install "patches" doesn't require a jailbroken device, it is possible to create an IPA of the game with the patches and install it directly onto an iDevice without jailbreak. These people are little more than script kiddies who want to act like they know everything.
    Multarix said:

FlynnXD said:

Multarix said:

FlynnXD said:

llmmzz said:

One day maybe you might get off your high horse and actually see what's happening before commenting on it.. As Jmonster said, lately, multiple people have been doing patched actions, NOT only passing through dirt.. They can instantly clear chunks of dirt around them and also walk mid air as if there were blocks there. I know about client and server scripts as well, and it's as much puzzling to me as it is to you, but it's happening. And denying it isn't going to help.
    Walking midair is literally an example of infinite steam lmao. The server doesn't check if you can be there so it doesn't do anything about it. Thus, client side. Breaking blocks around them would also be client side, the server thinks you had a slight connection issue and that you mined all those blocks so it breaks them, instead of checking whether it was possible to have broken them. As for why anyone would want to bother with a small iOS MMO as their target for these kinds of things is beyond me. In a large MMO it's easier to get away with these actions for extended periods of times without punishment.
    Also, to install "patches" doesn't require a jailbroken device, it is possible to create an IPA of the game with the patches and install it directly onto an iDevice without jailbreak. These people are little more than script kiddies who want to act like they know everything.
    Okay. I'm sorry that I blamed it on jailbroken device, because you seem to see that as a crime. I don't want to continue arguing on this either, so I'll just admit you're right. It is possible I didn't think through.
    FlynnXD said:

Multarix said:

FlynnXD said:

llmmzz said:

Maybe you should considering hopping on to the game and seeing the current state of players rather than judging by what is used to be, before you quit. I know about people lagging and phasing through back then, but now it's much more smooth phases, and also includes players decimating bunch of dirt around them and walking on air as if blocks were present. For sure, jailbreaking on recent devices isn't viable these days, but as monster said, they use older devices because deepworld still DOES run on them, albeit, a little clunky.
    llmmzz said:

FlynnXD said:

llmmzz said:

Noo.. If it was plausible to imagine the fact that you were truly hacked, the devs here are one of the most helpful people. But only if you have concrete evidence. For all we know, you might've misplaced guild obelisk somewhere. You really don't have to report patchers.. But if you think encouraging them will help your cause.. Then honestly, I can see you getting banned in the near future. I don't think that'd be fun :/
    Knowing cheater doesn't mean that I am also cheating or irregularities. so
    they can not ban me for unjustifiable reasons,i were be hacked 2 time i already give @lisa proofs but they stubborn and reluctant to admit mistakes ,

tell you a truth, I have a habit of screenshots. so i found many people cheat, just like my agility is 15 , i think i am the fastest but i found some people 's agility maybe 99999 they never need mine dirt go though the wall,and faster than me i will use screenshots and remeber their name , so i have many proofs , The cheaters even include many famous players. For instance:leela's son, I think I even dont need to mention his name. Many people know that kid. but why i need tell this to developer , I do not have this responsibility,this need improve by themsevles. Unless they can help me with some things。Otherwise, I will not give them any positive information.
    That's my attitude to this thing。

llmmzz

• MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 208
    There’s a YouTube video of how to patch, I think Deepworld should get it taken down
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 705
    llmmzz said:

FlynnXD said:

Multarix said:

FlynnXD said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

FlynnXD said:

llmmzz said:

Knowing cheater doesn't mean that I am also cheating or irregularities. so
    they can not ban me for unjustifiable reasons,i were be hacked 2 time i already give @lisa proofs but they stubborn and reluctant to admit mistakes ,

tell you a truth, I have a habit of screenshots. so i found many people cheat, just like my agility is 15 , i think i am the fastest but i found some people 's agility maybe 99999 they never need mine dirt go though the wall,and faster than me i will use screenshots and remeber their name , so i have many proofs , The cheaters even include many famous players. For instance:leela's son, I think I even dont need to mention his name. Many people know that kid. but why i need tell this to developer , I do not have this responsibility,this need improve by themsevles. Unless they can help me with some things。Otherwise, I will not give them any positive information.
    That's my attitude to this thing。

llmmzz

Actually they can ban you for any reason they want. Read the ToS before acting like you know.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    The only players you would report are those who have more onyx than you.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,901
    llmmzz said:

FlynnXD said:

llmmzz said:

funny to hear that coming from the person who literally wants to trade information about patchers for finding their guild obelisk with the devs.