Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

LOST WORLDS 2

DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,796
edited April 14 in Come and Visit...
I have started a new topic because I cannot change the original post in the previous one, here are the worlds covered in the original post:

LOST WORLDS
Eldotread - Racerdog
ArcanGrove - Arcane
Windmore - Grebebe
Rock Candy - AMWhy
Millie Hills - Millicent
DENTOPIA - Sir_Arthur_Dent
Nuage - ???
Rosesidle Grove - ???
Steamforge City - Oxidis

LOST WORLDS 2:
Clearvale - ???

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,796
    Clearvale - Not sure who the owner is (please advise)

Interesting world with lots of strange little details. A bit chaotic and random, but that made me go through a lot of the world cause you never know what you might find around the corner. Definitely a world I would add into the inspiration list for builders!

clearvale02.jpg
    1410 x 1077 - 717K
    Clearvale01.jpg
    1611 x 2546 - 4M
    clearvale04.jpg
    1410 x 1077 - 1M
    clearvale03.jpg
    1410 x 1077 - 1M
    clearvale05.jpg
    1772 x 1050 - 1M
    clearvale06.jpg
    1772 x 1050 - 1M
    clearvale07.jpg
    1772 x 1050 - 1M
    clearvale08.jpg
    1772 x 1050 - 1M
    clearvale09.jpg
    1772 x 1050 - 930K
    clearvale10.jpg
    1350 x 1050 - 1M
    clearvale11.jpg
    1800 x 893 - 748K
    clearvale12.jpg
    982 x 893 - 742K
    clearvale13.jpg
    982 x 987 - 655K
    clearvale14.jpg
    1246 x 982 - 816K
    clearvale15.jpg
    1715 x 997 - 1M
    clearvale16.jpg
    1715 x 997 - 2M
    clearvale17.jpg
    1715 x 997 - 1M
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    edited April 14
    Detech said:

Interesting world with lots of strange little details. A bit chaotic and random, but that made me go through a lot of the world cause you never know what you might find around the corner. Definitely a world I would add into the inspiration list for builders!

Uh, pretty sure it's owned by Mike. Why doesn't Griffinfoot get a spot again?

Detech said:

just "Mike"? That's the owner's of Clearvale nick?
    Griffinfoot doesn't have a lot of builds as I have seen last time. I'll check it out again.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 710
    May my world be mentioned for dat banta :blush:
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Griffinfoot doesn't have a lot of builds as I have seen last time. I'll check it out again.
    Mike Laurence
    edited April 15

Detech said:

Detech said:

Mike Laurence
    Lol really? Mike Laurence is a builder? Awesome!
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,995
    Clearvale was one of those popular worlds worlds way back when. I don't really know why you're surprised mike built stuff, but I suppose that was a different time and he doesn't really do that anymore. Feels like last year for me, but it's really been like 3 or 4, lol. It's so strange to me for newer players to find Clearvale interesting/strange!!
    @tjergoz @Gabster @Everywhen @Aura Look at this lol
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,641
    There’s an old world called Shimcastle that my friends and I used to build on, I’m not sure if it has anything worthwhile but we put a lot of effort into it at least. I think the owner was called Salamon
    edited April 15
    ipads said:

Clearvale was one of those popular worlds worlds way back when. I don't really know why you're surprised mike built stuff, but I suppose that was a different time and he doesn't really do that anymore. Feels like last year for me, but it's really been like 3 or 4, lol. It's so strange to me for newer players to find Clearvale interesting/strange!!

I have only seen one update and seen Mike online once lol.

I heard roomers of wild gameplay and hundreds of players, but it's really just stories that are passed on from generation to generation - I call it myth!

Give me some worlds iPads! I saw a world once with giant pyramid structures, was awesome, but I forgot its name...
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,887
    edited April 15
    Dover?

(Pyramid world, I mean)
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,081
    ipads said:

Clearvale is gorgeous.

Also kudos to any world with a @Sirentist toilet
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    Back when my guild, the RSU, was at it’s peak I decided to build a glorious capital city for my comrades. Old players might know this but I’d assume New Moscow would be a very odd world to find for new players, all structures are very sleek and made of marble (and with a loot of blood and sweat)
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    Clearvale does have a chest of plenty, too
    Sirentist said:

Dover?

(Pyramid world, I mean)

Visited Dover today, not much there. You sure it's just "Dover"?
    Guys, please give me some good worlds to discover and record for the forum.
    Detech said:

Once I get more protectors, I’m gonna build something in Griffinfoot that’ll blow your socks off!
    Someone please give me a well built world to check out.

Also, I want my world in the list, but I feel weird about writing about it myself.
    What shout I do? Lol
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 274
    Detech said:

Someone please give me a well built world to check out.

Also, I want my world in the list, but I feel weird about writing about it myself.
    What shout I do? Lol

Have chosen people/person write about what your world is :)
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 708
    @racerdog ‘s world “Limbo” is awesome!
    Also, “Paul’s pixel world” is amazing. There is some great pixel art. I recommend exploring both of these fully.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 710
    Detech said:

Mofc1991 check it out!!