Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

@lisa @mikelaurence ----the bigger question!

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
edited April 14 in General
@lisa @mikelaurence that is your feedback ?

why every guild can show the home world, but my guild show "Oh noes, it's a 500!

An error occurred. We've been notified and will take a look."

I have sent you an email, but no one of you has solved this problem.

@lisa @mikelaurence Can you give a final solution and time。

llmmzz

屏幕快照 2018-04-14 19.48.47.png
681 x 143 - 31K
屏幕快照 2018-04-14 19.50.33.png
1181 x 504 - 225K
屏幕快照 2018-04-14 19.51.50.png
1125 x 228 - 39K
屏幕快照 2018-04-14 19.52.21.png
1203 x 333 - 68K

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903
    must be the hacker that stole your guild obelisk
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    That’s it. Ban them.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    This issue has been there forever. You only made this post to annoy people.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    Maybe you should give the devs some of your 9000 onyx in exchange for your obelisk that has 800+ members

Maybe you should give the devs some of your 9000 onyx in exchange for your obelisk that has 800+ members

-says they’re not a hacker-
    -says they have hacked onyx in an earlier post-
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,013
    Maybe you guys could not be jerks about everything and show some kindness to someone of foreign origins who doesn't speak the same language we do fluently.

Some of the stuff I've seen you guys say has been extremely hateful and sad to read and you assume that everything llmmzz is saying is to troll due to their inability to speak our language fluently and understand some things because of the language barrier.

If the devs/admins are unwilling to help someone out because they don't speak the same language that's just sad, the fact the coordinates can't simply be stated and instead receives an answer like "That is a bigger question" is sad.

Its obvious the codex has its flaws, so what exactly is the explanation behind not wanting to help someone else out like you do other players @lisa ?

I guess I don't entirely understand this band wagon of abusing llmmzz, but I find it silly and sad, if I get a chance I'll hop on and see if I can't find your obelisk cords llmmzz, I hope you get the support you need in the future and stuff like this doesn't continue.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,081
    edited April 17

Maybe you guys could not be jerks about everything and show some kindness to someone of foreign origins who doesn't speak the same language we do fluently.

Some of the stuff I've seen you guys say has been extremely hateful and sad to read and you assume that everything llmmzz is saying is to troll due to their inability to speak our language fluently and understand some things because of the language barrier.

If the devs/admins are unwilling to help someone out because they don't speak the same language that's just sad, the fact the coordinates can't simply be stated and instead receives an answer like "That is a bigger question" is sad.

Its obvious the codex has its flaws, so what exactly is the explanation behind not wanting to help someone else out like you do other players @lisa ?

I guess I don't entirely understand this band wagon of abusing llmmzz, but I find it silly and sad, if I get a chance I'll hop on and see if I can't find your obelisk cords llmmzz, I hope you get the support you need in the future and stuff like this doesn't continue.

From what I've seen on other threads, llmmzz has contacted bytebin directly, and they have responded that they are unable to help (cases such as a protector apparently being stolen by another player etc).

I do agree however that people need to learn to just be able to take a step back and ignore stuff as well

No it’s not. You probably haven’t seen his posts accusing Lisa of being a thief and calling everyone out as hackers and continuously spamming. Llmmzz is a troll. Don’t talk about stuff you’re not familiar with. End of story
    Llmmzz is unfriendly towards other humans
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 179

HELP ME CLOSE DES THREAD LET IT DIE!!!!
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356

No it’s not. You probably haven’t seen his posts accusing Lisa of being a thief and calling everyone out as hackers and continuously spamming. Llmmzz is a troll. Don’t talk about stuff you’re not familiar with. End of story
    Agreed. They spam useless threads and call people criminals and hackers. Being foreign doesn’t cause you to do this. I could go on a Chinese forum and not act like llmmzz. They are a troll here to mess with us.

llmmzz why does stuff like this keep happening to you...first you give away your password and accuse lisa of hiding a “loophole” and now you lose your guild obelisk. After losing your password I thought you would be more responsible. And don’t blame this on a hacker...
    Chicken said:

Agreed. They spam useless threads and call people criminals and hackers. Being foreign doesn’t cause you to do this. I could go on a Chinese forum and not act like llmmzz. They are a troll here to mess with us.

llmmzz why does stuff like this keep happening to you...first you give away your password and accuse lisa of hiding a “loophole” and now you lose your guild obelisk. After losing your password I thought you would be more responsible. And don’t blame this on a hacker...
    Actually, maybe they’re using google translate and just THINK that they’re saying nice stuff
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567

@JusticeGaming , Though my English is poor, this sentence is absolutely the key point---

‘’If the devs/admins are unwilling to help someone out because they don't speak the same language that's just sad‘’
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,081
    llmmzz said:

@JusticeGaming , Though my English is poor, this sentence is absolutely the key point---

‘’If the devs/admins are unwilling to help someone out because they don't speak the same language that's just sad‘’
    The devs and admins have already communicated with you that they are unable to assist with many of the matters you have emailed them about.

Spamming to forums and ranting at them will not change that. You need to accept that fact and move on. Additionally running smear campaigns on players including those who have already heen banned is a fruitless endeavour

Finally, the guild bug with the codex has existed for a long time, as also mentioned.

What is the name of your guild?

Chicken said:

Actually, maybe they’re using google translate and just THINK that they’re saying nice stuff
    goolge translation is bad in my eyes, but you are a smart kid,you can considered in many ways. Unlike that fool chicken, he can talk mystical nonsense.
    edited April 18
    llmmzz said:

Unlike that fool chicken, he can talk mystical nonsense.

Your attitude isn’t the nicest either. Consider that
    Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

Unlike that fool chicken, he can talk mystical nonsense.

Your attitude isn’t the nicest either. Consider that
    Actually, I didn't care this guy at all but I knew he was a follower of Governor, but this idiot has attacked me countless times in the forum so I have to give him a lesson let every player know his black history. he just a follower of a thief in my eyes.

edited April 18
    Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

The devs and admins have already communicated with you that they are unable to assist with many of the matters you have emailed them about.

Spamming to forums and ranting at them will not change that. You need to accept that fact and move on. Additionally running smear campaigns on players including those who have already heen banned is a fruitless endeavour

Finally, the guild bug with the codex has existed for a long time, as also mentioned.

if "this just a bigger question " is the feedback , now i will say thx lisa and developer. if the hacker runied my world that i build one year , i lost 600+ onyx and many rare item is the feedback , i will say thank you very much to lisa and developer .

my guild name is times square , second name is 100lvl .

you right ,How can show that other people are good people if I'm not bad people,

i am the baddest poeple , haha.

i will kill every one in PVP world but not in a market .Don't let me meet you in pvp, or you will die under my bomb. lol

llmmzz said:

Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

if "this just a bigger question " is the feedback , now i will say thx lisa and developer. if the hacker runied my world that i build one year , i lost 600+ onyx and many rare item is the feedback , i will say thank you very much to lisa and developer .

Ok. No guild exists with that name. Either you have changed it or you have the name wrong

Also, Even if a player has patched the game, they cannot access your items. the only way you could have lost them is if you gave someone your log in details or you gave someone access to your world (which sounds most likely) and they griefed you.

It sucks, yes, but its happened to most older players, and there is nothing that bytebin can do about it.

Also. Please don’t make multiple comments and edit your threads
    edited April 18
    Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

Ok. No guild exists with that name. Either you have changed it or you have the name wrong

Also, Even if a player has patched the game, they cannot access your items. the only way you could have lost them is if you gave someone your log in details or you gave someone access to your world (which sounds most likely) and they griefed you.

It sucks, yes, but its happened to most older players, and there is nothing that bytebin can do about it.

a question -- are you developer ?
    llmmzz said:

Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

No, but I am a programmer with a bachelor of science with honours in computational biology.
    So I do know my way around a computer ;)

And I have been playing Deepworld since almost the very beginning, so I've seen a lot of similar occurances where people believe they've lost items, and in reality they've just been misplaced.

Anyways, Try this.

If you have access to the Mac or iOS version of Deepworld, log in and type /ginfo and see if that shows you your guild's name
    Wait... I thought you can’t have two guilds?

Long name and short name probably
    Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

No, but I am a programmer with a bachelor of science with honours in computational biology.
    So I do know my way around a computer ;)

And I have been playing Deepworld since almost the very beginning, so I've seen a lot of similar occurances where people believe they've lost items, and in reality they've just been misplaced.

Anyways, Try this.

If you have access to the Mac or iOS version of Deepworld, log in and type /ginfo and see if that shows you your guild's name
    iknow /ginfo , this giuld is a very bad design , i design a new but have not feedback , they never read my email , I just need a drop-down menu,This little request they can not improve ?
    屏幕快照 2018-04-18 20.12.14.png
    1267 x 692 - 603K
    Everywhen said:

why this kid dont see my picture , i think he even dont know what we talk about.

屏幕快照 2018-04-18 20.22.31.png
    183 x 183 - 24K
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,115
    Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

There is also the 3rd possibility that a person guessed the world code to be added to their world. It's highly unlikely but is possible... but I think we all know the real truth behind this... it was I! Multarix, I haxeded your world! I stole all your onxy and "rare item".
    Multarix said:

Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

There is also the 3rd possibility that a person guessed the world code to be added to their world. It's highly unlikely but is possible... but I think we all know the real truth behind this... it was I! Multarix, I haxeded your world! I stole all your onxy and "rare item".
    Written and directed by: Brainstorm
    edited April 18
    llmmzz said:

Everywhen said:

why this kid dont see my picture , i think he even dont know what we talk about.

Uh, that either means a guild named 100lvl is in Times Square, or a guild named Times Square is in 100lvl.

llmmzz said:

Everywhen said:

Uh, that either means a guild named 100lvl is in Times Square, or a guild named Times Square is in 100lvl.
    Those are actually the short and long names