Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Tellurion (Floor 1) - A typeable keypad lock system

EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to invite everyone to check out my latest mechanical creation, the first floor of Tellurion. Tellurion is a project I'm working on in Chronova at the moment, building as many mechanisms as I can think of. (I'll probably build a refined clock here too)

This project took me more hours than I'd like to admit to creating, and despite it's deceptively simple appearance, is incredibly complex, requiring over 1400 trapdoor placements (not including the many many times I messed up) to get the multicontrol engineering set up. Essentially, it's a lock, with a four digit combination. It also requires the correct order of entry, and has a working keypad which you can type your combination in with. You can also reset the combination or backspace individual digits as well, then resume typing. The mechanism too also gives nothing away, with 15 perception on windows still not enough to be able to see the locking mechanism activate.

Check it out in this video, or in Chronova itself. There's a diamond target teleporter right next to the spawn.

Current combination to unlock the system is in the video description. I'll probably change it sometime next fortnight and scatter clues in the world for people to find :)

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,584
    Amazing! You are a true DW engineer! Oh, and a real one. Also, to anyone to reads this discussion, a fortnight is two weeks, not Fortnite.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 263
    Amazing!
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077

Amazing! You are a true DW engineer! Oh, and a real one. Also, to anyone to reads this discussion, a fortnight is two weeks, not Fortnite.

Thanks. Next build may or may not involve steam jets ;)

Amazing!

Thank you
  • Ooby_MasterOoby_Master Member Posts: 16
    Keep it up!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,584
    edited April 17
    Everywhen said:

Thanks. Next build may or may not involve steam jets ;)
    O_O

WOAHWOAHGIVEMESOMEINEEDITWHATWILLITBEINEEDTOKNOWORSEEITTOBELIEVEITWHATARETHESTEAMJETSCONTRIBUTINGTOINEEDTHEMWHATISLOVEBABYDON'THURTME
    STEEEEEEEEEEEEAM JETS WAWAWA
    steam-jet-small.png
    100 x 100 - 27K
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 I Guess I’m backMember Posts: 600
    nice
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,667
    Totally awesome!