Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blog: Craft Them With Science! (A sneak peek at the forthcoming science update)

2»

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,886Member
    Raze said:

mikelaurence pls tell meh the update just came out

Why would it just now come out?
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,145Member
    edited May 2018
    @mikelaurence please add an in game clock.
    Every event or meeting we host, we always run into trouble of people having different time

Or maybe a command "/time" instead.
    Post edited by Detech on
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 483Member
    Science, science, science...
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 356Member
    Detech said:

@mikelaurence please add an in game clock.
    Every event or meeting we host, we always run into trouble of people having different time

Or maybe a command "/time" instead.

YES this is a good idea!
    @mikelaurence will it be an actual update or just new things appearing in game?
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,218Member
    Tried to download new version and its a no go? Won’t download.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Posts: 356Member
    Uh ok I’m waiting
    Bastian7 said:

mikelaurence will it be an actual update or just new things appearing in game?

Isn’t that an update?
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 356Member
    derpdee said:

You have to delete the one from the AppStore, then download the one that mike sent to some people
    edited May 2018

iOS beta arriving shortly ... you won't be able to do any of the new stuff, but the point here is to make sure I didn't break any of the OLD stuff :smiley:

Woah, mobs are actually moving faster! What’s in this update other than science?
    EDIT: Hey! Karma’s gone! Either that or I didn’t mine enough glass. But nice, Mike! Two birds with one stone!
    Post edited by IronManArcher on

derpdee said:

You have to delete the one from the AppStore, then download the one that mike sent to some people
    That is always the way I have done it, delete App Store version and download via hockey-app.

P.s. still a no go @mikelaurence ?
    2814C040-5265-4B17-8FDE-772220A31421.jpeg
    2048 x 855 - 405K
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,367Member, Administrator
    @derpdee I think you might have a new device since I set this up last time?
    @mikelaurence I have a new device, can u approve it please, have the same pop up as derp.
    @mikelaurence I think you are on to something here, why didn’t I think of that. How may I update my device please?
    Whoop, turn on your zapper, cause I think I just found a bug. When moving down with the joystick in space (and maybe elsewhere, I didn’t test that), whatever item you are holding will activate. Or maybe it’s just mk2 energy cannons. But, sounds like an easy fix! Just make it so weapons don’t activate when tapping near the movement joystick.
    edited May 2018
    Damn I’m not patient enough
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,367Member, Administrator
    edited May 2018
    Our build is ready to release in the app store :smiley: I need to run a couple more device tests tomorrow (and prep Mac & Windows), but then we'll be off to the races! We'll launch with a handful of the new items to make a little "splash", then we'll have a regular "new item release schedule" which will be a welcome change!
    edited May 2018

Our build is ready to release in the app store :smiley: I need to run a couple more device tests tomorrow (and prep Mac & Windows), but then we'll be off to the races! We'll launch with a handful of the new items to make a little "splash", then we'll have a regular "new item release schedule" which will be a welcome change!

AWESOME!!! More new items after these?! I see great things in the future of Feetworld. Including steam jet particles.

EDIT: Whoops, Deepworld. But I’ll just leave that there cause it’s funny.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,065Member

Good mike!

Yay!