Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

cheat report !

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
@mikelaurence @lisa

I don't think I need to say too much. You should know what happened. I'll report the cheaters I've found here.

Don't let me meet you or you'll be unlucky 。

llmmzz
屏幕快照 2018-04-20 09.40.15.png
1279 x 690 - 2M
屏幕快照 2018-04-20 09.39.48.png
957 x 541 - 984K

Comments

• llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited April 20
    it's necessary to explain it. a lvl4 player can mine dirt so fast than me, my agility is 15 but i can not follow him .
    edited April 20
    look this guy's lvl up speed only 4 minutes lvl up from 4-8 , It's sosososo amazing

i stand there see what happen only 4 minute he got somany achieavment.

i am so gentalman , haha
    屏幕快照 2018-04-20 09.51.04.png
    1259 x 643 - 2M
    屏幕快照 2018-04-20 09.57.10.png
    1264 x 678 - 1011K
    屏幕快照 2018-04-20 09.57.56.png
    1265 x 682 - 1M
    屏幕快照 2018-04-20 10.02.06.png
    1257 x 682 - 1017K
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 678
    llmmzz said:

look this guy's lvl up speed only 4 minutes lvl up from 4-8 , It's sosososo amazing

i am so gentalman , haha

Look llmmzz... from what I can see (the extra numbers at the end, etc.) that's someone's alt. So they probably know how to earn achievements and grind exp fairly easily (craft all items, mine everything...). It's easy to get high levels early on like that.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,032

llmmzz said:

i am so gentalman , haha

Look llmmzz... from what I can see (the extra numbers at the end, etc.) that's someone's alt. So they probably know how to earn achievements and grind exp fairly easily (craft all items, mine everything...). It's easy to get high levels early on like that.
    Many of those achievements are super easy, like touch the bottom of the world, or mine 10 different items

llmmzz said:

i am so gentalman , haha

llmmzz said:

i am so gentalman , haha

llmmzz said:

i am so gentalman , haha

llmmzz said:

i am so gentalman , haha

you dont need teach me what is the achievement , i got all the master achievement finished all quest.

you need see the second picture , can you only mine only one line can go though the wall ? i am lvl 100 even can not catch him , cause he is very fast , his agility at least 30-50 .

• ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 678
    llmmzz said:

you dont need teach me what is the achievement , i got all the master achievement finished all quest.

you need see the second picture , can you only mine only one line can go though the wall ? i am lvl 100 even can not catch him , cause he is very fast , his agility at least 30-50 .

I'll try again.

I haven't responded to your first two images, I've only responded to your comment about level-up speed. From what I can see in chat, the guy understands the easy achievements as much as you and I do. In fact, if you knew how easy leveling up is, I'm not even sure why you brought it up as a second comment. Just stick to the first images.

Now I'm going to step out of this so we can focus on the main message you're concerned about, which I believe is the ability to dig sideways with only a single block.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,101
    Here is a cheater who admitted to using flex 2. He/she dug circles around me wicked fast.
    87D1A10F-82DF-49AD-A20C-B12DEF6A1FEE.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,040
    so far all I see is nobody hacking and llmmzz accusing people of hacking without any actual proof
    derpdee said:

Here is a cheater who admitted to using flex 2. He/she dug circles around me wicked fast.

I know a lot of players use Flex3 even dont need mine dirt, and Flex2 already out of date. lol
    edited April 20
    Multarix said:

so far all I see is nobody hacking and llmmzz accusing people of hacking without any actual proof

are you developer ?

lisa and mikelaurence They know the proof in their own heart.

i remeber another strange thing. first time the hacker only stolen onyxs and all mk3 and all+3 and all onyx tools , but he forgot steal my hunter head .

the second time he stolen all my rare paiting and all mk3 and all +3 accessry and all onyx tools but dont steal the normal rare item .
    i think they have not enough time to transfer all my stuff to another account
    cause i have too many stuff

i think This can be found out. but @lisa What did you do ? you do nothing and derecognition ,ignore the facts。 and make false countercharges to me,you said i sold my password, That's why I am so disappointed with the development team.

• MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,040
    lisa isn't a dev, she's an admin. If she said you sold your password you probably did. Either that or someone guessed it. That's not called hacking, that's called you being foolish enough to give your password out to someone, the devs won't help you. Secondly you seem to magically be the only person crying about hackers. Nobody else is. What does this mean? It means that you're lying.

The picture of the section that is a 1 block high section which you claim can only be caused by a hacker, it's VERY possible that an earthquake happened and caused the dirt section to be filled back in.
    Someone getting achievements quickly is also a horrible example of hacking, it literally doesn't prove anything.

Derpdee claiming that a person was hacking when in the screenshot I see no evidence of them doing it.
    There is literally 0 evidence in any of your pictures other than a persons name and you claiming they're hacking.
    I can take a picture of any random player and claim they're hacking too. You people need to actually understand what evidence is instead of expecting people to believe you, especially when its clear you have lied in the past, why should anyone trust you lmao.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,119
    Watch, their password is 12345
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,326
    I bet this is the hacker that hacked you and stole your guild obelisk.
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,313
    lol wait just noticed llmmzz signs their threads
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,878
    simply put, you need solid video proof. a screenshot won't do anything.

simply put, you need solid video proof. a screenshot won't do anything.

den , look report2 , haha
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,286
    Yesterday i decided to go mining and a player flue by me mining as if he was melting the ground around himself. It was as if he was mining a 5x5 squares with each swipe. I asked around and it seems that quite a few people saw this happen.

I think if this is a cheat, and not just some leet mining device i don't know about - it should be first priority for fixing.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,197
    I have begun launching some anti-cheat algorithms, we'll see how well they work ...
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,286

I have begun launching some anti-cheat algorithms, we'll see how well they work ...

Totally awesome!
    Long live DEEP WORLD! :)
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Member Posts: 210

“Blacklisting” (that’s how I call it) players can be bypassed by creating new accounts.
    I still suggest you my idea: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27618/how-to-prevent-cheating-in-dw-on-ios#latest
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,197

“Blacklisting” (that’s how I call it) players can be bypassed by creating new accounts.
    I still suggest you my idea: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27618/how-to-prevent-cheating-in-dw-on-ios#latest
    Yep, I will be adding some build checking for the next release. In the meantime, adding some server checking.
    edited May 11

Yep, I will be adding some build checking for the next release. In the meantime, adding some server checking.
    Can I become an official tester for the new anti-cheat security? You could take use of an experienced jailbreak user :smiley:
    Post edited by tr4nsf0rmer on

Can I become an official tester for the new anti-cheat security? You could take use of an experienced jailbreak user :smiley:
    This. Jailbreaking in itself should cause no issue to the game (if anything it will probably negatively impact your frames, so you don't want to annoy players who use a jailbreak for other reasons, simply because Apple doesn't let us change our app icons.

At the very least the serverside checking will most likely have the desired effect...

Actually this reminds me of the old skype mobile substrate issue. Have your game check if the device is jailbroken and upon launching the game have it display a pop-up saying the device has been detected as jailbroken, have the account flagged in for suspect activity but don't auto-ban or kick or w/e, that way you can check through the people who are more likely to be using it as an exploit and catch them.. I think you get the idea. Basically just a log of people with jailbroken devices and you check the list once a week or month or something and ban anyone who is actually exploiting.
    edited May 12
    Multarix said:

This. Jailbreaking in itself should cause no issue to the game (if anything it will probably negatively impact your frames, so you don't want to annoy players who use a jailbreak for other reasons, simply because Apple doesn't let us change our app icons.

At the very least the serverside checking will most likely have the desired effect...

Actually this reminds me of the old skype mobile substrate issue. Have your game check if the device is jailbroken and upon launching the game have it display a pop-up saying the device has been detected as jailbroken, have the account flagged in for suspect activity but don't auto-ban or kick or w/e, that way you can check through the people who are more likely to be using it as an exploit and catch them.. I think you get the idea. Basically just a log of people with jailbroken devices and you check the list once a week or month or something and ban anyone who is actually exploiting.
    Not agreeing with the first two things.
    You take jailbreak, as if it is something you should not bother, but that is not true. Not only did I improved my productivity with using the device, but also the performance of my GPU. With “experienced jailbreak user” I meant, that I know a variety of ways on how to bypass detection.
    About the second - The developers already did serverside the “going through walls“-thing, which only works for flagged or reported (not sure if it’s true) players. I guess that is made like this for the servers not to overload.