Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

What is deceyed scaffolding worth

XboxGaming102XboxGaming102 Member Posts: 107
What is it worth? Someone tried to give me it for my hunter head and said it was worth 180 onyx?

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,811
    One diamond. It’s the most unpopular ubobtainable.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 398
    i offer 1onyx ,don't trust him.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,811
    llmmzz said:

i offer 1onyx ,don't trust him.

Buy it from llmmzz so that he loses an onyx.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,054
    It’s free in an old world.
    edited April 21
    derpdee said:

It’s free in an old world.

iforgot the name i am not good at remember english name ,only can remember a few lvl100 player , just like the acid vat , have 2 world(competition world) can got 10 free acid vat but people sell acid vat 2-3 dia each.

but all free chest world have my house , except the protected world.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,051
    Can someone make a list of places where you can get unique items?.I felt silly when I found out about the chest of plenty with crime block a year into the game...
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 672
    Detech said:

Can someone make a list of places where you can get unique items?.I felt silly when I found out about the chest of plenty with crime block a year into the game...

There used to be a big list on forums but has long since been buried.
    Detech said:

come and vist have a poest about that , other you can check www.deepworldgam.com read all the note you can find it