Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Bug

mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 678
Okay so today I decided to put 2 onyx on top of a target teleporter and one of them disappeared and I cannot get it back can anybody help?? This can actually piss off some people so if anyone can help resolve this bug it would be great
D6F7FA06-17C0-4A87-ADC7-568D39A6AEC0.png
1334 x 750 - 2M

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    Oooh I haven’t seen this one before. Blue teles and world teles are bad but this is new.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,669
    Did you check at the beacon? Maybe it teleported there.
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 149
    edited August 14
    Phexy has experienced this before, he has placed leg lamps and abuncha stuff. Just aslong as the hitbox of the item isn't in the tele then it won't disappear.
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 261
    edited August 14
    i lost my hunter head from bug but not like this :( :((
    i put my hunter head on my land On times square the world so Lagy and i Mined it And Its not On my inventroy And I lost it Cause the lag in times square Can anyone help me to get back?!
    @mikelaurence
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,011
    This bugs been around for quite some time if I recall correctly, I've lost plenty of spawners and other rare items from accidental placements under teleporters.
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 211
    This might have happened to my onyx before
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 275
    This happened to my solar dio:(
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    Sirentist said:

One time, I put a blue tele and a world tele too close to each other and the blue one ate the yellow one. Teles will eat anything and everything. Don't overlap things with teles!

Now I'll have to try putting a target tele overlapping a blue tele and see what happens. Who wins? Does it only eat things upon being used? Is it related to placement? Does there need to be a beacon placed, too? Inquiring minds want to know.

I’d assume whichever is placed first has more time to grow strong and suck the other one in