Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deadly spawners

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
visit Deadly spawners. (bastian7's world , the best afk for free brain wine farm)

kill lord brain can drop brain wine.

but i need skill book farm . this is an balance.

this is a bigger question how to do that?

Comments

• JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 957
    llmmzz said:

Due to skill books being only obtainable through looting, daily loot & the crown shop, there is no way to grind for them. If you need a large sum of them I recommend trading with other users or using alternate accounts to grind the daily loot when they are the loot of the day. I'm unsure if the second suggestion is against the rules, but I've seen plenty of users do it.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,129
    They’ll surely be featured in the science update, when you can use your endless supply of items to craft as many as you want.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567

llmmzz said:

Due to skill books being only obtainable through looting, daily loot & the crown shop, there is no way to grind for them. If you need a large sum of them I recommend trading with other users or using alternate accounts to grind the daily loot when they are the loot of the day. I'm unsure if the second suggestion is against the rules, but I've seen plenty of users do it.
    thx your reply,. But I know all you say
    i will give developer many big questions.。
    this just is one of the questions.

alltough they don't care .
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567

They’ll surely be featured in the science update, when you can use your endless supply of items to craft as many as you want.

Your response is basically reliable
    but this just like the fake news CNN(aworld name inDw)or ocean biom will coming,@mikelaurence
    will make you wait for 5~10 years.There is no time for the bottom line。
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,129
    Uh, CNN isn’t a world in DW. It’s a news thing.