Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

report ItzDennisz

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
@mikelaurence
ItzDennisz is a cheater!

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,446
    In that case, you're a cheater because you dug my unprotected dirt.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,640
    How could you @ItzDennisz I thought you were different. This one testimony from the most trustable player of all of Deepworld has shown me your cheating ways.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 700
    Wow... Please ban Lllmmmzzz already.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096
    I'm just waiting for the post that says that I'm a cheaterer
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,061
    @llmmzz you can't just accuse people without any evidence.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,768
    Even with evidence, this is not the way to go about making a report.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    look cheat report2

Sirentist said:

i have a vidence screenshot,youmine 3000000+blocks in one day,i dont think you are cheater,but can you tell me how todo that.
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Member Posts: 209
    Multarix said:

I'm just waiting for the post that says that I'm a cheaterer

Same
    ...oh wait a minute
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096
    llmmzz said:

Sirentist said:

i have a vidence screenshot,youmine 3000000+blocks in one day,i dont think you are cheater,but can you tell me how todo that.
    I see literally 0 evidence. Maybe you should look up the definition.
    No wait I'll do it for you.

evidence
    ˈɛvɪd(ə)ns
    noun
    the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Now, lets look at the definition of claim.

claim
    kleɪm
    verb
    state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.
    not my work but i like expose him
    屏幕快照 2018-05-02 20.03.11.png
    1266 x 698 - 1M
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisMember Posts: 282
    llmmzz said:

not my work but i like expose him

Oh it's me! Hi world! :D Look Albert, Einstein is one of my fav idols and you are using his name, how disgusting it is?! Get over with it, this games real purpose is friendship. We love our friend under any circumstances.
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisMember Posts: 282
    edited May 2
    I bored with this conversation guys, really. @lilroller717
  • lilroller717lilroller717 Under mapping on Ark.Member Posts: 1,563
    @llmmzz You really need to stop trying to ruin people’s fun by chasing them around and yelling at them, it’s not fun. No one likes to argue.

@llmmzz You really need to stop trying to ruin people’s fun by chasing them around and yelling at them, it’s not fun. No one likes to argue.

yes you right this just like no one like cheaters

Is he hurting you? Is he chasing you around and harassing you? No he isn’t; But you are.
    no one can hurt me cause i am llmmzz

Is he hurting you? Is he chasing you around and harassing you? No he isn’t; But you are.

i just report cheater , why you so Excitement。

you are the cheater's freind ?

But why are you bullying a random player because you think he cheats
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,896

But why are you bullying a random player because you think he cheats

don't worry about it buddy, i couldn't give less shits about what some random braindead peasant thinks about me lol
    llmmzz said:

no one can hurt me cause i am llmmzz

"no one can hurt me cause i am llmmzz"

"NO ONE CAN HURT ME CAUSE I AM LLMMZZ"

AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,004
    Every good story needs a villain -- the deepworld forums is really starting to look like a low budget marvel parody... llmmz the fierce! Certain that there's a conspiracy around him, and that everyone is here to get'em! He therefore decides to strike back by reporting every player he has an argument with!! Evil!
    ... But every good movie also has an end, and this one has been playing f o r e v e r... Still waiting to see who the hero is in all of this...
    Kind of hoping said hero's weapon is a ban hammer because I wouldn't want to have a sequel...
    Grebebe said:

Every good story needs a villain -- the deepworld forums is really starting to look like a low budget marvel parody... llmmz the fierce! Certain that there's a conspiracy around him, and that everyone is here to get'em! He therefore decides to strike back by reporting every player he has an argument with!! Evil!
    ... But every good movie also has an end, and this one has been playing f o r e v e r... Still waiting to see who the hero is in all of this...
    Kind of hoping said hero's weapon is a ban hammer because I wouldn't want to have a sequel...

It is not very accurate to unscramble,lol
    llmmzz said:

Grebebe said:

Seeing as you don't understand
    llmmzz = bad guy
    Admins = Hero
    Everyone else = unimportant extras which is why we all get killed
    Wait what
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,896
    Multarix said:

llmmzz said:

Grebebe said:

llmmzz = bad guy
    Admins = Hero
    Wait what
    correction:
    llmmzz = hero
    everyone else = cheater

Multarix said:

llmmzz said:

Grebebe said:

llmmzz = bad guy
    Admins = Hero
    Wait what
    correction:
    llmmzz = hero
    everyone else = cheater
    itDennisz=famous cheater
    llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

llmmzz said:

Grebebe said:

llmmzz = bad guy
    Admins = Hero
    Wait what
    correction:
    llmmzz = hero
    everyone else = cheater
    itDennisz=famous cheater
    Hooooooooooooooooook: Famouse bad guy