Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Which is more important ? cheat and friendship

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
@mikelaurence @lisa
Which is more important ? cheat and friendship.

i report ItzDennisz , he is cheater, I don't care about the cheaters' friendship。

屏幕快照 2018-05-02 20.11.48.png
1265 x 652 - 814K

Comments

• lilroller717lilroller717 Under mapping on Ark.Member Posts: 1,563
    edited May 2
    I honestly don’t see why you care, he’s not hurting you. You are just chasin him around when he’s playing with friends and harrassing him. Please stop the bullying. @llmmzz
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited May 2

I honestly don’t see why you care, he’s not hurting you. You are just chasin him around when he’s playing with friends and harrassing him. Please stop the bullying. @llmmzz

he use flex3 , this make his agility to 9999, he dont need mine can go thtough the dirt when new world spawn he will steal all onyx and cry , do you think this is fair to every player ?
  • lilroller717lilroller717 Under mapping on Ark.Member Posts: 1,563
    Do you have proof to back that claim?

Do you have proof to back that claim?

this not my work

• tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Member Posts: 209
    Let’s be clear: Cheating is bad, and the cheater has to be punished, because of having unearned privileges. It can’t be tracked how the person is going to get use of his or her privileges, so the only grading of punishment is a ban.
    And there is nothing the “justice” can stand in its way, not friends or the respect of others.
    Rules determine the cheater, if he breaks those, he has to face the justice.
    edited May 2

Let’s be clear: Cheating is bad, and the cheater has to be punished, because of having unearned privileges. It can’t be tracked how the person is going to get use of his or her privileges, so the only grading of punishment is a ban.
    And there is nothing the “justice” can stand in its way, not friends or the respect of others.

If you are not a developer, you do not need reply, I have not time to explain to you.
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisMember Posts: 286
    Of course, cheat! Why? Because you can't live without rares and onyx right? This game's main rule is having a good time with friends.
    edited May 2

Of course, cheat! Why? Because you can't live without rares and onyx right? This game's main rule is having a good time with friends.

and ruined the game . right ?
    llmmzz said:

and runied the game . right ?
    If game would be ruined everyone would be complaining about him about the point is you are the one who is complaining about everyone.

llmmzz said:

and runied the game . right ?
    If game would be ruined everyone would be complaining about him about the point is you are the one who is complaining about everyone.
    i like expose him , if you dont like you can tell @mikelaurence not me .
    There was a word in my language, French, but nvm. Have fun with exposing even if it's fake or not, I can't handle this stupid conversation anymore.
    I just know you have cheater friend
    Do whatever you want, I bored. Make him banned, he will come again and again. And yeah I will defend all my friends except if the damage anyone. I'm sure our admins and devs will do the best. I love this community, it's really sad to see this kind of situations. Plus, no one can judge me because of protecting my friend. This is my last reply, bonne journée.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    llmmzz said:

If you are not a developer, you do not need reply, I have not time to explain to you.
    Lolwut? So email them instead of making a forum post
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,669

Make him banned

Don't worry, the only one here who's going to be banned (if the arbiters report it to Lisa or Mike) is llmmzz.

Make him banned

Don't worry, the only one here who's going to be banned (if the arbiters report it to Lisa or Mike) is llmmzz.
    Thank you. :blush:

Make him banned

who is arbiters , i think arbiters not me , lol

arbiters , 我非常想知道谁是真正的arbiters
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,355
    They are not cheating. You’re just trying to annoy us.
    Chicken said:

They are not cheating. You’re just trying to annoy us.

"us"= you and governor ?
    Most players are good, why some one make his greatest deception.
    this is an ethical question,It's obvious that you are an accessary criminal。
    Criminals are most likely to be sophistry。@chiken You have a great potential.

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    Llmmzz just stop.... :unamused: