Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

中文!

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
我以后要用中文发言,如果你们不懂我也没办法, 大家都在学习吗,
@lisa 这个可以吧,我看不懂这些孩子在讨论什么,不过没关系我对这个游戏
已经熟的不能再熟啦,发现作弊者和讨伐坏孩子我有的是招数。
这个论坛不是某个人的论坛是所有玩家的论坛,不能只针对讲英语的人,要面向全世界的玩家,
如果不是这样我建议尽快从apple-store 下架。

llmmzz

Comments

• llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    @lisa @mikelaurence ,还有一件事关于我的guild我希望能给我一个正式官方的答复。
    我觉得这个要求并不过份, 如果你们不能看懂中文请用googletranslation, 说实话一点也不好用。

llmmzz
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,640
    Ya know everyone here has google translate right?
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 248
    edited May 6
    This what llmmzz said in English:

“I will speak in Chinese later. If you don’t understand me, there’s no way. Everyone is learning,
    @lisa This is OK, I don't understand what these kids are talking about, but it doesn't matter what I am about this game.
    Those who are already familiar can't be familiar with it. I found tricks and crusade against bad children. I have tricks.
    This forum is not a forum for everyone. It is a forum for all players. It should not only be for English speakers but also for players around the world.
    If this is not the case, I recommend removing it from the apple-store as soon as possible.”

Nothing serious

This what llmmzz said in English:

“I will speak in Chinese later. If you don’t understand me, there’s no way. Everyone is learning,
    @lisa This is OK, I don't understand what these kids are talking about, but it doesn't matter what I am about this game.
    Those who are already familiar can't be familiar with it. I found tricks and crusade against bad children. I have tricks.
    This forum is not a forum for everyone. It is a forum for all players. It should not only be for English speakers but also for players around the world.
    If this is not the case, I recommend removing it from the apple-store as soon as possible.”

Nothing serious

dont trust google translation , very worse!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,446
    edited May 9
    Hey, we’re all perfectly fine with people from around the Earth coming together to play a game. But you, llmmzz, you are the broken glass in an order of vases. You’re the fly that keeps buzzing until it’s removed. Eventually the fly is crushed, and the glass is scooped up. It’s time to clean.

EDIT: This is what’s called a metaphor. It’s comparing two things without using like or as, like "his face is a tomato", meaning his face is so red that it looks like a tomato. My metaphors were showing that something needs to be done about llmmzz. Whoever flagged this, STOP FLAGGING OR OFF-TOPICING EVERY SINGLE THING I POST! It’s getting preeeetty annoying.
    Post edited by IronManArcher on
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,896
    can you seriously not see how annoying you are?
    we were all just having a good time here on the forums when suddenly a wild llmmzz signed up and began complaining about hackers and shitting on lisa.
    you are by far the shittiest troll i have seen on this forums and i'm surprised you haven't been banned yet.
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Member Posts: 209
    Remove Deepworld from AppStore ASAP just because some people don’t understand English, which happens to be a widely known language?

I give it a mega oof
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096
    Remove it from the Appstore you say?
    Because the forum is written in english and the developers speak english but you speak chinese?

Llmmzz, I suggest you go play an actual mmo, Black Desert, World of Warcraft, Runescape, Warframe, whatever takes your fancy. If you speak anything other than english on the NA servers, you will quickly find yourself blocked by 99.99% of the players. And you come here and act all high and mighty about being chinese as if that's a reason to post whatever you want.
    Very well said, @Monsieur_Jack
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 868
    Am I the only one here who thinks llmmzz is just being a meme
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisMember Posts: 282

Thank you bro. :) I don't know what to say more, really. This situation is making me sad, really. I love this community so much! There are so valuable people in this community who are important to me, like you. They don't deserve this. This community is unique with its friendly, well-educated and smart atmosphere. I'm playing this game for 6 years since I was a 14 years old boy. I'm sorry, this comment is little bit off-topic maybe, but this situation makes me sad, I just want to express this, thank you.
    vmh20 said:

I was actually thinking of making an animation series where llmmzz is an evil wizard and keeps convincing the royal banner to ban people, but then everyone gets together to find some magic dirt to convince the banner to ban llmmzz. But first I need to learn how to animate.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 614
    不会在别人心里你一直都是那个女孩都喜欢他喜欢我自己一分就分给他打电话
    edited May 6

vmh20 said:

I was actually thinking of making an animation series where llmmzz is an evil wizard and keeps convincing the royal banner to ban people, but then everyone gets together to find some magic dirt to convince the banner to ban llmmzz. But first I need to learn how to animate.
    我建议你先和Lisa沟通,你要先知道论坛ban人的规则。
    edited May 7

we were all just having a good time here on the forums when suddenly a wild llmmzz signed up and began complaining about hackers and shitting on lisa.
    you are by far the shittiest troll i have seen on this forums and i'm surprised you haven't been banned yet.

flex3好用不好用,别着急还会有flex4 flex5 ……, 你会玩的更开心. 你的快乐是建立在作弊的基础上。
    llmmzz said:

vmh20 said:

Oh, I know the rules. But do you?
    llmmzz said:

flex3好用不好用,别着急还会有flex4 flex5 ……, 你会玩的更开心. 你的快乐是建立在作弊的基础上。
    You know the ru-ules, and soo do I
    Accusing Dennisz is... real bad, you know it

-skip ahead-

Always make you giiive up, always leeet you doooown...

Wait, that’s not how it goes?
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Member Posts: 209
    llmmzz said:

vmh20 said:

“Lisa” + “ban”....
    That’s everything we have to understand
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 917
    Guys this thread is kinda pointless. Google Translate doesn't do the best job either. Just ignore it and let it die down.
    世界上有四分之一的人讲汉语,我不觉得说汉语是什么见不得人或可耻的事情,就连川普总统的外孙女都在学习汉语,难道你们还不如一个美国小女孩吗
    尽管我的英语不好但起码简单沟通你们还是能明白的,我只是用最简单的汉语就把很多孩子搞懵了,真不知道应不应该劝你们一下,孩子们谦虚一点。世界上有你们很多未知的东西

Thank you bro. :) I don't know what to say more, really. This situation is making me sad, really. I love this community so much! There are so valuable people in this community who are important to me, like you. They don't deserve this. This community is unique with its friendly, well-educated and smart atmosphere. I'm playing this game for 6 years since I was a 14 years old boy. I'm sorry, this comment is little bit off-topic maybe, but this situation makes me sad, I just want to express this, thank you.
    看的出来你是个理性的孩子,但你在我眼里还是个孩子,
    我比你大将近20岁,你觉得我会在这里无理取闹吗,
    我想可能mick或Lisa可能和我是同龄人甚至还没有我大,你觉得我说的话是在和他们开玩笑吗
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 700
    edited May 7
    I’m about to leave the forums because of this spam. Every other post on these forums is lllmmmzzz drama. And these are the most active threads too. It’s ridiculous.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with deepworld.
    edited May 7
    存在即合理

"That existed is rational".
    我相信因果论
    edited May 7
    @lisa @mikelaurence PLEASE do something about this persson (see what I did there?)!

Here's what they said in order:

1. One-quarter of the world’s people speak Chinese. I don’t think it’s a shameful or shameful thing to say about Chinese. Even Trump’s granddaughter is learning Chinese. Are you not as good as an American girl?

2. Although my English is not good, but at least you can understand it simply by communicating. I just messed up many children in the simplest Chinese. I really don't know whether I should advise you or not. The children are humble. There are many unknown things in the world

3. You see that you are a rational child, but you are still a child in my eyes.
    I'm nearly 20 years older than you. Do you think I'm going to make a fuss here?
    I think maybe mick or Lisa might be the same age as me and not even me. Do you think what I said was a joke with them?

4. That existed is rational.

5. I believe in cause and effect.

Well guess what llmmzz, you are the cause and a punishment is the effect.
    edited May 7

@lisa @mikelaurence PLEASE do something about this persson (see what I did there?)!

快拯救一下这个孩子,他有丧心病狂的前兆
    llmmzz said:

你怎么啦
    我遇到你了。
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,991
    Can we just stop replying to his threads please? I think enough is enough, and flags are going to start being handed out to anyone who contributes to this nonesense
    ipads said:

Can we just stop replying to his threads please? I think enough is enough, and flags are going to start being handed out to anyone who contributes to this nonesense

ipads said:

你的自控能力很差,约束别人要从自我做起。