Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Fish eggs!

IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,447
Ahoy mateys! For a while in ye olden update, there was a rumor going around that there were going to be fish in the new ocean biome. With the ocean biome cancelled, fish were only able to be spawned by Lisa and team, and still are. But now, I have an idea that may bring fish to your local science lab: steampunk DNA Copiers! Using all of your hundreds of fish fossils piling up in your inventory, you can shove them in the Copier and have a chance to scavenge or duplicate some DNA from the fossil (probably a 10% chance). When you get enough DNA, you can slam it in a Synthetic Life Printer (SL Printer (SLP)), wait for a bit, then out pops a fish egg! This would bring a lot more creatures to Deepworld with all those types of fish, and give normal players a way to get something special from mining common things. Anyone else like this idea? How about you, @mikelaurence ?

Comments

• ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 248

Ahoy mateys! For a while in ye olden update, there was a rumor going around that there were going to be fish in the new ocean biome. With the ocean biome cancelled, fish were only able to be spawned by Lisa and team, and still are. But now, I have an idea that may bring fish to your local science lab: steampunk DNA Copiers! Using all of your hundreds of fish fossils piling up in your inventory, you can shove them in the Copier and have a chance to scavenge or duplicate some DNA from the fossil (probably a 10% chance). When you get enough DNA, you can slam it in a Synthetic Life Printer (SL Printer (SLP)), wait for a bit, then out pops a fish egg! This would bring a lot more creatures to Deepworld with all those types of fish, and give normal players a way to get something special from mining common things. Anyone else like this idea? How about you, @mikelaurence ?

I love @IronManArcher ideas!
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisMember Posts: 282

Splendid! @IronManArcher
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,575
    edited May 9
    Synthesized T-Rex pet that follows you around and eats brains and players that attack you? :)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,447
    Detech said:

Synthesized T-Rex pet that follows you around and eats brains and players that attack you? :)

Perhaps in the future. But first, we need to start with something small.
    Working on a drawing the printer, copier/extractor, and blueprints.

Working on a drawing the printer, copier/extractor, and blueprints.

Should be done tomorrow. I got a little... sidetracked