Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

update! 109lvl is coming

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
edited May 15 in General
In order to follow the step of the times and more quickly and effectively deal with emergencies

i change 100lvl name to 109lvl , i need to combine with developer's new upgrade

the inconvenience to you please understand.

78lvl+12brain wine+12skill book (+all exo accessry +all +3 +7 skill point) = max lvl = 109lvl

welcome to 109lvl , 1400xp/2 minutes ,200jerkys/minutes

the best ,the fastest ,the largest, the safest,

marketing farm in DW . search 109lvl you can find the world .

have 80+ farms in 109lvl ,choose one you like .

and i sell skill book and brain wine and skill reset . contact me in 107lvl

Advertising is everywhere , lol

llmmzz
Post edited by llmmzz on

Comments

• llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    welcome to 107lvl

屏幕快照 2018-05-12 10.33.55.png
    1272 x 689 - 959K
    my trade place , panda land
    屏幕快照 2018-05-12 10.34.36.png
    1272 x 696 - 857K
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,061
    edited May 12
    Say what you want, but pixel art is pretty cool
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,446
    Llmmzz. Just STOP. I don’t mean to be rude, but no one cares. These constant waves of pointless cheating accusations and random discussions are just dumb.

Llmmzz. Just STOP. I don’t mean to be rude, but no one cares. These constant waves of pointless cheating accusations and random discussions are just dumb.

if you dont care you dont need reply , I don’t mean to be rude,thx.
  • ChickenChicken random pfpMember Posts: 1,344
    You don’t need to make a discussion every time you change something in your world.
    Chicken said:

You don’t need to make a discussion every time you change something in your world.

this not my world , this mikelaurence donate me a large hell world ,

i just build for every player .
    llmmzz said:

Chicken said:

this not my world , this mikelaurence donate me a large hell world ,

i just build for every player .
    I don’t think he actually did.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 917
    @IronManArcher just stop. Arguing with him is pointless. He is probably an attention seeker, just ignore him.
    Lilyabc said:

@IronManArcher just stop. Arguing with him is pointless. He is probably an attention seeker, just ignore him.

I’m not arguing, I’m just pointing out a fact.
    update!
    屏幕快照 2018-05-15 08.21.39.png
    818 x 218 - 276K
  • EmperiorEmperior Member Posts: 5
    so I recently made a new account, do I need my mk3 energy gun to kill them and get exp or is a musket good enough lol
    llmmzz said:

In order to follow the step of the times and more quickly and effectively deal with emergencies

78lvl+12brain wine+12skill book (+all exo accessry +all +3 +7 skill point) = max lvl = 109lvl

llmmzz

Emperior said:

so I recently made a new account, do I need my mk3 energy gun to kill them and get exp or is a musket good enough lol

llmmzz said:

llmmzz

frost mk3 and energy mk3 is better .
    llmmzz said:

Emperior said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz

frost mk3 and energy mk3 is better .
    Musket works too. But a lot of people are boycotting 100/107/109lvl due to llmmzz’s spamming.
    edited May 17
    if you are 85-109 player pls boycotting 109lvl , LOL

if you need lvl up choose 109lvl , 1400-1500xp /2 minute , in Deep world only 109lvl can do this , 109lvl is the best and the fastest xp farm !

if you are new player choose 109lvl , 200 jerks /minte, in Deep world only 109lvl can do this ,109lvl is the best jerks farm !

if you need daliy loot in short time , 4-5 minutes you can got it . only 109lvl can do this .

if you wana kill 500ghost choose 109lvl , you never need die and die again ,
    in Deep world only 109lvl can do this ,109lvl is the safest ghost farm

in DW only 109lvl is the large hell world farm ,

in 109lvl have 80 + farms , you can choose one that you like , 109lvl is the largest farm in DW.

109lvl is marketing farm you dont need leave go times square or other market you can trade at any time。109lvl is the most convenient farm.

109lvl is the largest xp and jerky farm.

choose 109lvl is your best choice

109lvl have won worldwide player's trusts, and we believe it will be you best choice!.

109 Will be a new landmark , welcome every one to 109lvl .

and wish you can join 109club .

lol

llmmzz

Post edited by llmmzz on
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 175
    llmmzz said:

if you need lvl up choose 109lvl , 1400-1500xp /2 minute , in Deep world only 109lvl can do this , 109lvl is the best and the fastest xp farm !

if you are new player choose 109lvl , 200 jerks /minte, in Deep world only 109lvl can do this ,109lvl is the best jerks farm !

if you need daliy loot in short time , 4-5 minutes you can got it . only 109lvl can do this .

in 109lvl have 80 + farms , you can choose one that you like , 109lvl is the largest farm in DW.

109lvl is marketing farm you dont need leave go times square or other market you can trade at any time。109lvl is the most convenient farm.

109lvl have won worldwide player's trusts, and we believe it will be you best choice!.

lol

llmmzz

If you wanna be the best leveler in forums make a video amd try to get level 109 in it, problebly stream it and lets brain killer!
    edited May 17
    Raze said:

llmmzz said:

lol

llmmzz

If you wanna be the best leveler in forums make a video amd try to get level 109 in it, problebly stream it and lets brain killer!

do you think my legendary name is well earned.

As 1st_brain_killer , I'm not unworthy of the name or the title!

look my brain kill this is real 1st .

sorry this account lvl up to 78-100 use 7days not the best record, oh the second famouse farm faltlinefalls , i kill 25000+ brain in flatline falls. but flatline falls is very clumsy design in my eyes.

but my another accout named neverdie lvl up form 0-43 in 100lvl 0 death only 1 days and 18 hours , is my best record , but he died , he never come back .

屏幕快照 2018-05-17 20.01.00.png
    1166 x 620 - 243K
    llmmzz said:

Raze said:

llmmzz said:

lol

llmmzz

do you think my legendary name is well earned.

As 1st_brain_killer , I'm not unworthy of the name or the title!

look my brain kill this is real 1st .

sorry this account lvl up to 78-100 use 7days not the best record, oh the second famouse farm faltlinefalls , i kill 25000+ brain in flatline falls. but flatline falls is very clumsy design in my eyes.

but my another accout named neverdie lvl up form 0-43 in 100lvl 0 death only 1 days and 18 hours , is my best record , but he died , he never come back .

Try again and show us your magesty!
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096
    How about don't come back until you get to max level in under 24 hours on a new account.
    Multarix said:

How about don't come back until you get to max level in under 24 hours on a new account.

Thats the best deal!
    Raze said:

Multarix said:

Thats the best deal!
    just a test , i will go

llmmzz said:

Raze said:

Multarix said:

Thats the best deal!
    just a test , i will go

Whats the accounts name?

llmmzz said:

Raze said:

Multarix said:

Thats the best deal!
    just a test , i will go

Whats the accounts name?
    neverdie
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 386
    Ll, you will have to go around and fix all those plaques that point to 100lvl. That sounds like a lot of work. 100lvl is more catchy if not accurate. I recommend u keep it at 100lvl.
    edited May 22
    Bastian7 said:

Ll, you will have to go around and fix all those plaques that point to 100lvl. That sounds like a lot of work. 100lvl is more catchy if not accurate. I recommend u keep it at 100lvl.

but 100lvl not the max lvl, people need changed , To keep up with the change, I think people can adapt, just need time.
    llmmzz said:

Bastian7 said:

but 100lvl not the max lvl, people need changed , To keep up with the change, I think people can adapt, just need time.
    109lvl doesn't sound good.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,896
    noobz
    Untitled.png
    512 x 334 - 20K

noobz

i know.

屏幕快照 2018-05-23 00.47.32.png
    904 x 547 - 189K
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,896
    llmmzz said:

noobz

i know.

oh no i dont play deepworld 24 hours a day im such a noob :(