Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

H'owdy! I'm Egbert Ruperson. Owner of The Cheese Shop, among other things..

Well well well, 'tis a pleasure to meet you sorry souls. This forum looked a little dead before I clicked that sign up button and entered my details.. But here I am, ready to spice thangs up! Heh, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Egbert Ruperson. I own an extravagant cheese shop aptly named The Cheese Shop. Do come by sometime. I've got every kind of cheese and more. I'm also a volunteer firefighter, basket weaver, scorpion tamer, architect, 'tard wrangler, potato farmer, coal miner, swimming pool architect, interior designer, tupperware pyramid schemer.. among other things. I'm also a sound engineer in the experimental jazz-blues-punk-glassblowing band called Death Grips. Anyway, I'm just sitting here on my red velvet gold trimmed throne in my $500,000,000 million dollar mansion right now, sipping some one of a kind $57,000 Rockefeller family wine. It's a hand me down. Haha. Anyway, I just received a call. Gotta go tame some wild scorpions in my neighbour's back yard. I'll see you jackasses soon, and then the real fun will start.

Comments

• DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 629
    Good to see you here! I didnt know you survived your trip to the south pole!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,035
    edited May 17
    Finally some decent entertainment around here
  • MaverickMaverick The Chernokov ashesMember Posts: 46
    Excellent.