Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

RACE CITY

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,796
    @AMENAZZY is a very creative builder. If only he wouldn't jump from one idea to the next do fast, we would see many new creative builds in deepworld :) Awesome addition to the racetrack by @AMENAZZY with all the loops!

Race City is awarding @AMENAZZY a Large Steam Jet for his contribution!

P.S. i hope one day Amenazzy finishes that exact copy of Titanic which he mapped out in exact scale. It was half a world long :))
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 274
    Detech said:

@AMENAZZY is a very creative builder. If only he wouldn't jump from one idea to the next do fast, we would see many new creative builds in deepworld :) Awesome addition to the racetrack by @AMENAZZY with all the loops!

Race City is awarding @AMENAZZY a Large Steam Jet for his contribution!

P.S. i hope one day Amenazzy finishes that exact copy of Titanic which he mapped out in exact scale. It was half a world long :))

wow, that build is gonna be humongous!
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 710
    Can you change time to 5pm est?
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267
    mofc1991 said:

No And No
    mofc1991 said:

Sorry man. 8pm foray
    @TealHyena had a unique idea for hir part of the racetrack which turned into a spaceship Hangar.

Teal is an awesome builder, hope he has more time to play now that I seen him back in the game!

Race City is awarding @TealHyena with a Large Steam Jet

• TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 708
    Detech said:

@TealHyena had a unique idea for hir part of the racetrack which turned into a spaceship Hangar.

Teal is an awesome builder, hope he has more time to play now that I seen him back in the game!

Race City is awarding @TealHyena with a Large Steam Jet

Thanks! I wish I could’ve helped more. Really busy these days.
    @FredwardTheGreat is another wonderful builder who came back into the game just to make his part of the racetrack.

Race City is awarding @FredwardTheGreat with a Large Steam Jet (If he still plays) :(
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    Detech said:

@FredwardTheGreat is another wonderful builder who came back into the game just to make his part of the racetrack.

Race City is awarding @FredwardTheGreat with a Large Steam Jet (If he still plays) :(

I’ll take it if he doesn’t •<•
    @ArcanGrave (Arcane in game) is another one of deepworlds awesome builder!
    We planned to build Race City with @racerdog and @ArcanGrave , but Arcane decided to get a second job instead and leave us for a while :) But he came back even stronger (as a builder) and made a star wars themed racetrack! Quite a few people say it's now their favourite part!!!

Race City is awarding @ArcanGrave with a Large Steam Jet
    Detech said:

We planned to build Race City with @racerdog and @ArcanGrave , but Arcane decided to get a second job instead and leave us for a while :) But he came back even stronger (as a builder) and made a star wars themed racetrack! Quite a few people say it's now their favourite part!!!

How About Mihir
    Detech said:

thank you so much, I deeply appreciate it!

to more future plans and beautiful builds! :)

thank you for all the things you did for the community, Detech and Racerdog and all that helped
  • ShadowDaTacoCatShadowDaTacoCat EarthMember Posts: 15
    edited October 19
    @Detech I still play from time to time :)
    (didn't see this announcement because I have yet to ask for my forum name to be changed)

Also, I wanted to thank you for the steam jet and your thinking of me, it really means a lot what you said coming from a fellow builder.

-fredwardthegreat

(didn't see this announcement because I have yet to ask for my forum name to be changed)

-fredwardthegreat

i think he lies

Also, I wanted to thank you for the steam jet and your thinking of me, it really means a lot what you said coming from a fellow builder.

-fredwardthegreat

Awesome! I will leave the item in game for 'fredwardthegreat' to pick up :)
    mrjacket said:

-fredwardthegreat

i think he lies
    Fredward was tacocat for a while before :)
    r00d.

Allow me to provide proof.
    83597ECD-6F26-418B-BEE3-22E70E00F059.png
    1334 x 750 - 2M
    mrjacket said:

Detech said:

How About Mihir
    Mihir is a great builder. I wish he would of participated in building the racetrack :(
    edited October 20
    Detech said:

Where would I find this? I've looked all over where I can access in Race City. :))

Detech said:

Where would I find this? I've looked all over where I can access in Race City. :))
    Probably Mount Wisdom.

Detech said:

Yes, check Mount Wisdom please.
    Race City is awarding @Electrox with a Large Steam Jet for his ongoing contribution to the project!
    @Electrox is the only one in DeepWorld who signed up to be a race master and spends his time each week to run races!
    Thanks Electrox!!!!!
    I think we covered all the builders except @RiptideTD who quit a few months ago.

Did I miss anyone? Please let me know!
    Detech said:

I think we covered all the builders except @RiptideTD who quit a few months ago.

Mihir
    Detech said:

I think we covered all the builders except RiptideTD who quit a few months ago.

Pretty sure Riptide was banned for participating in duping, he didn’t quit.
    edited November 4
    @Detech @Electrox Hello, Patrick.R wants to donate 5 onyxs to the city, he entrusted me the 5 onyxs and I have them with me. Please, by any chance when you see me online, please come and take them.
  • TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 124
    wish i couldve built a section such a great project

@Detech @Electrox Hello, Patrick.R wants to donate 5 onyxs to the city, he entrusted me the 5 onyxs and I have them with me. Please, by any chance when you see me online, please come and take them.

Excellent, we will find you :))
    edited November 6
    Thank you @Patrick.R for your humble donation and @ Arcane for passing it on to Race City.
    The prize pool is now 17 onyx. :)

Also, judging by how the poll went...
    There be three more races with LSJs (Large Steam Jets) available as 1st place prize.
    And we won't be asking @mikelaurence for any more.

And maybe then Race City will go on a vacation. Or not. Maybe we will make a poll about it then. :)
    Screenshot_20181106-022654.jpg
    1127 x 868 - 390K
    Screenshot_20181106-023237_Chrome.jpg
    1061 x 934 - 194K
    Soooo I realize that noone is going to reward me with a Large Jet, so I am planning to award myself lol. Seems selfish, but I really really want to build a spaceship.

How many should I reward myself? 😃