Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

RACE CITY

14567810»

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,667
    @AMENAZZY is a very creative builder. If only he wouldn't jump from one idea to the next do fast, we would see many new creative builds in deepworld :) Awesome addition to the racetrack by @AMENAZZY with all the loops!

Race City is awarding @AMENAZZY a Large Steam Jet for his contribution!

P.S. i hope one day Amenazzy finishes that exact copy of Titanic which he mapped out in exact scale. It was half a world long :))
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 213
    Detech said:

@AMENAZZY is a very creative builder. If only he wouldn't jump from one idea to the next do fast, we would see many new creative builds in deepworld :) Awesome addition to the racetrack by @AMENAZZY with all the loops!

Race City is awarding @AMENAZZY a Large Steam Jet for his contribution!

P.S. i hope one day Amenazzy finishes that exact copy of Titanic which he mapped out in exact scale. It was half a world long :))

wow, that build is gonna be humongous!
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 643
    Can you change time to 5pm est?
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 202
    mofc1991 said:

No And No
    mofc1991 said:

Sorry man. 8pm foray
    @TealHyena had a unique idea for hir part of the racetrack which turned into a spaceship Hangar.

Teal is an awesome builder, hope he has more time to play now that I seen him back in the game!

Race City is awarding @TealHyena with a Large Steam Jet

• TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 705
    Detech said:

@TealHyena had a unique idea for hir part of the racetrack which turned into a spaceship Hangar.

Teal is an awesome builder, hope he has more time to play now that I seen him back in the game!

Race City is awarding @TealHyena with a Large Steam Jet

Thanks! I wish I could’ve helped more. Really busy these days.
    @FredwardTheGreat is another wonderful builder who came back into the game just to make his part of the racetrack.

Race City is awarding @FredwardTheGreat with a Large Steam Jet (If he still plays) :(
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,582
    Detech said:

@FredwardTheGreat is another wonderful builder who came back into the game just to make his part of the racetrack.

Race City is awarding @FredwardTheGreat with a Large Steam Jet (If he still plays) :(

I’ll take it if he doesn’t •<•