Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Daily Loot today is a checkpoint obelisk

EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,081
As above

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,797
    YAAY!!! Anyone who doesn't need their obelysk, I am trying to collect a whole bunch for the racetrack and about 5-6 for my quest :))))

This is a very useful item! Thank you Mike!!!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    Detech said:

YAAY!!! Anyone who doesn't need their obelysk, I am trying to collect a whole bunch for the racetrack and about 5-6 for my quest :))))

Darngit, I was just about to tell you that it came out.
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 179
    Detech said:

MAKE A QUEST IN RACE CITY I BOUGHT 5 OBSILKS FOR YEA!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,797
    Raze said:

Detech said:

MAKE A QUEST IN RACE CITY I BOUGHT 5 OBSILKS FOR YEA!
    We will use obelisks for the race as well :)
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 421
    How exactly does it work, I placed one but doesn’t seem to teleport me back to the spot when I die.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    Bastian7 said:

How exactly does it work, I placed one but doesn’t seem to teleport me back to the spot when I die.

Walk in it