Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

There’s a patcher!! :o

ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 287
edited May 20 in General
When llmmzz said that there was some hacker that glitches throw walls like crazy and explores the whole world in less then 5 mins,I didn’t believe one bits until I went mining my self and saw it!!

Click this to view the proof:

@mikelaurence do something about it,It’s clearly unfair.
Post edited by ForestGump on

Comments

• ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 287
    edited May 18
    I’m having trouble uploading the proof
    Post edited by ForestGump on
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    Yes, there is a patcher that can mine and place really fast. But llmmzz is accusing people of hacking their account and stealing stuff, which is different.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,081

When llmmzz said that there was some hacker that glitches throw walls like crazy and explores the whole world in less then 5 mins,I didn’t believe one bits until I went mining my self and saw it!!

Aye it was a player called DAMN
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,793
    Mike said he is working on making sure cheats don't work, it is first priority!
    It's just hard to get proof, cause screenshots don't do much, you need to get a video of it...
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,697
    Let’s just say that the player and I had a showdown. It’s high noon.
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606
    sorry, but, i've been absent for a while. who is llmmzz?
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903

your worst nightmare

The spam bo- wait, what? -mumbling- They’re a person?? Oh, well, a Chinese spammer who’s taking advantage of their misunderstanding of things and constantly spamming discussions and calling everyone a hacker.
    Detech said:

It's just hard to get proof, cause screenshots don't do much, you need to get a video of it...

I have a 30 sec clip of him glitching but I don’t know why It won’t uploade
    Thanks for changing the title

Detech said:

I’ve never tried to upload videos on the forums. Maybe you can’t
    Chicken said:

Thanks for changing the title

Detech said:

I’ve never tried to upload videos on the forums. Maybe you can’t
    You can
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 419
    Every time I try to take a screenshot on dw the game crashes. I’ve seen the cheater as well, because he’s not shy about showing what he can do.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,137
    Make a YouTube account and post video on YouTube and a link here to your video.
    edited May 20
    derpdee said:

Make a YouTube account and post video on YouTube and a link here to your video.

Well do thanks for the idea

For proof check the description again ,Thank you
    You missed a mammoth
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited May 20

'5 mins' is so slow , just a noob cheater , not the best recrord ,

i found many times , some cheater only need 35 seconds , include many famouse player I even don't wana mention their names.

Bored and idle, i have not times to waste find the cheaters this not my work .
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Member Posts: 209
    llmmzz said:

i found many times , some cheater only need 35 seconds , include many famouse player I even don't wana mention their names.

And you realize it JUST NOW?
    Yep that sure is a patcher. I’ll look out for them. I wonder what else they can do...
    llmmzz said:

When ______ said that there was some hacker that glitches throw walls like crazy and explores the whole world in less then 5 mins,I didn’t believe one bits until I went mining my self and saw it!!

mikelaurence do something about it,It’s clearly unfair.

How would you know if 5 mins is slow? Maybe YOU’RE a patcher.

You won’t mention their names because there are no names to mention.

You’ve wasted plenty of your time finding cheaters and calling people cheaters. Don’t even go there llmmzz.
    Chicken said:

Yep that sure is a patcher. I’ll look out for them. I wonder what else they can do...

llmmzz said:

When ______ said that there was some hacker that glitches throw walls like crazy and explores the whole world in less then 5 mins,I didn’t believe one bits until I went mining my self and saw it!!

mikelaurence do something about it,It’s clearly unfair.

How would you know if 5 mins is slow? Maybe YOU’RE a patcher.

You won’t mention their names because there are no names to mention.

You’ve wasted plenty of your time finding cheaters and calling people cheaters. Don’t even go there llmmzz.
    It’s obvious llmmzz has been a liar cheater dirty lie cheat liar dirt dirty cheater lie cheat dirty liar hacking cheater this whole time.
    proof, lol

Ok ok please don’t fight
    llmmzz said:

proof, lol

Caught in the act
    9F54688E-086B-4EB8-9007-CD656536276C.jpeg
    846 x 476 - 153K
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,013

llmmzz said:

proof, lol

Caught in the act
    I'm unsure if it has been brought up between the arbiters, but to me, you spam and do way more off-topics than llmmzz, I find this very ironic and the hypocrisy always gives me a good chuckle. You don't seem to be marked nearly as much though and that is sorta concerning.

On an on topic note, I assume what mike said about a patch for it being in the next update is true, one can only hope at least since from what the video shows would make for a very unfair advantage in game, hope to see a fix.

llmmzz said:

proof, lol

Caught in the act
    I'm unsure if it has been brought up between the arbiters, but to me, you spam and do way more off-topics than llmmzz, I find this very ironic and the hypocrisy always gives me a good chuckle. You don't seem to be marked nearly as much though and that is sorta concerning.

On an on topic note, I assume what mike said about a patch for it being in the next update is true, one can only hope at least since from what the video shows would make for a very unfair advantage in game, hope to see a fix.
    i never spam . i swear, i just dont understand how to use this forums.
    it's just that they think spam.

and @lisa and @mikelaurence dont help me .
    I just reminded them。
    A very positive topic is said to be spam,
    I really don't understand the logical thinking of Americans.

edited May 22

llmmzz said:

proof, lol

Caught in the act
    Oh nooooo I made a couple of jokes. Whoopsie me, I must constantly be spamming, trash talking, calling people hackers, and/or making dumb discussions because the mighty Justice says so.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 651

llmmzz said:

proof, lol

Caught in the act
    Oh nooooo I made a couple of jokes. Whoopsie me, I must constantly be spamming, trash talking, calling people hackers, and/or making dumb discussions because the mighty Justice says so.
    Because the mighty IronManArcher (pbuh) cant be wrong ever