Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld World Records

mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 486
Waddup yall id like to create a discussion where you can display your own world records or show some of other players and compete to see if you can beat them for example I don’t know of anyone but my record of areas in a month is 28000

Comments

• MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,019
    My record for not logging into the game stands at over 3 years
  • racerdogracerdog Member Posts: 122
    I always thought Areas Discovered should be on the leaderboard. Items crafted and items placed is usually just people making millions of earth bricks and spamming worlds with gravestones.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,879
    I have a record of shits not given, currently lying over oblivion
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,189
    Detech is finally on the scoreboard! :)
    http://www.deepworldgame.com/players

• MaverickMaverick The Chernokov ashesMember Posts: 50
    You had the chance to make a "Deepworld Records" Joke.

You had it and you did'nt take it.

:(
    edited May 29
    Maverick said:

You had the chance to make a "Deepworld Records" Joke.

You had it and you did'nt take it.

:(

But I worked so hard :( lol
    I just notised that @Sirentist has by far the most items placed, but I never seen any of his/her builds. Can anyone throw me a few world names where I can check out what the master builder made?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,036
    edited May 30
    Detech said:

I just notised that @Sirentist has by far the most items placed, but I never seen any of his/her builds. Can anyone throw me a few world names where I can check out what the master builder made?

All of the worlds with dirt in the sky.

EDIT: That was a joke. I think they're in her private worlds.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,879
    Detech said:

I’d include several dozen hundred thousand toilet huts in different worlds
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 360
    Sirentist is nothing but a score hound, don’t expect much from her builds, @Detech .
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 969
    Bastian7 said:

Sirentist is nothing but a score hound, don’t expect much from her builds, @Detech .

*cough* you do know she participated in (and made) a gazillion projects? I'm pretty sure she doesn't check leaderboards every day to see how many blocks she should place the day after that lol.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 526
    edited May 31
    Bastian7 said:

@Bastian7 @Detech

@Sirentist is a great builder than anyone , she have countless toilet in countless worlds ,

In order to challenge this record, I have built countless sink in countless worlds for her , .

Attention: to be stress on hygiene;remember wash your hands after use the toilet .

and she is one of my 109club member too .

lol

llmmzz
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 4,983
    I remember once upon a time I was on the leaderboard. Once...
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 526
    I remember @Electrox saying a word to me, all records will be broken, and it has a deep influence on me. That's why I decided to stop pursuing these so-called records, and I felt that I needed to do something more crazy and more creative.
    Detech said:

Detech is no longer on the scoreboard :( That's what I get for build too slow!!!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,036
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Detech is no longer on the scoreboard :( That's what I get for build too slow!!!
    llmmzz said:

all records will be broken

:sunglasses: