Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Share your happy deepworld memories

ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 678
Hey everyone, let's try something different and remember why we're here. What is something happy that's happened to you since you've joined deepworld?

So my happiest memories involve creating worlds for people to explore. In fact, that's what most of my forums discussions have been about. Back when I was a noob player, I would only have enough decorations to have one world running at a time so I'd move rares between story worlds xD When I get more time, I'm going to go back and refurbish some of my self-looted worlds. I'd often have worlds open way before they were completed because building was boring, and I'm extremely grateful for the people that visited them because they gave me the motivation to keep going and complete the project. (Johto is still complete if you want something new to explore)

I also love the awesome dance parties at times square. All it takes is one person to kick-start the reaction. People I didn't even know would join in and fire their guns everywhere.

So what happy memories do you have? Because at some point, we've all experienced something that made us stay with deepworld, even if it was for just a few months.

On an unrelated note, I have plans in progress for a new world. It's going to be a fan-made museum that may or may not match current deepworld lore and offer scenic recreations that you can participate in.

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 4,983
    Happiest memories: Trying to kill @ChatotTheParrot

Good ‘ol Pandora parties

And when the engineering build finally goes right
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,037
    When steam jets were daily loot, and when I got a large steam jet. WEHEJEHEHEHEGEVSBHAGAVAB
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,189
    edited May 22

Johto is still complete if you want something new to explore

I visited Johto not so long ago! It was amazing. I heard there a lot of builds underground, I should make time to go through the quest there.
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,983
    That one art competition AoD held
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 678
    Detech said:

I visited Johto not so long ago! It was amazing. I heard there a lot of builds underground, I should make time to go through the quest there.
    Thanks Detech! The underground route is fairly basic, more of a chance to add extra content to people who were waiting for their friends to explore the world.

And that reminds me, another happy joy of mine is to explore worlds that others create. Wisdom Falls, Windmore, and Inception's world are by far among my favourites. While I might be an okay builder, these guys are absolutely fantastic.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,189

Detech said:

Thanks Detech! The underground route is fairly basic, more of a chance to add extra content to people who were waiting for their friends to explore the world.

And that reminds me, another happy joy of mine is to explore worlds that others create. Wisdom Falls, Windmore, and Inception's world are by far among my favourites. While I might be an okay builder, these guys are absolutely fantastic.
    I love Windmore. Check out Eldotread and Arcanegrove
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,037

When steam jets were daily loot, and when I got a large steam jet. WEHEJEHEHEHEGEVSBHAGAVAB

I remember when you tried to scam me in Times Square, along with countless other new players. You can't run from your past, IronManArcher. I will always be here to remind you of all the terrible things you've done. Unless you clean up your act and redeem yourself.
    ur mom
  • MaverickMaverick The Chernokov ashesMember Posts: 50
    edited May 22

I remember when you tried to scam me in Times Square, along with countless other new players. You can't run from your past, IronManArcher. I will always be here to remind you of all the terrible things you've done. Unless you clean up your act and redeem yourself.
    ur mom

The war between RSU and (was it?) Larkhall.
    Also the numerous RSU based worlds that sprung up back in 0'14 and 0'15.