Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

i will fire the arbiters !

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 526
i will fire the arbiters !

We do not need irresponsible and unfair administrators and arbitrators.

if you agree let me know and tell me the reason 。

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,036
    I’ll fire you if you don’t stop spinning around in that $500 office chair!
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,315
    Lisa and FRANK are not unfair, they just aren’t agreeing with you or doing whatever you say. You can’t have everything your way, llmmzz. Spamming will not make the administrators or arbiters more fair.
  • FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,353
    I come back for one minute and I see a @Chicken sandwich telling @llmmzz how it is. Life is great.

Also, if you are whining about it not being your way, listen to "I'm Upset" by Drake.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,051
    I agree. Let's hear the reason
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 648
    Chicken said:

Lisa and FRANK are not unfair, they just aren’t agreeing with you or doing whatever you say. You can’t have everything your way, llmmzz. Spamming will not make the administrators or arbiters more fair.

@IronManArcher
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,036
    Debator said:

Chicken said:

IronManArcher
    @Debator
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,879
    Sure, and I’m reestablishing communism