Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

@lisa Why are you lying to every player ?

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
edited May 29 in General
@lisa why you tell every one i sell my password , i never do it !

How can you educate two children if you lie。
I don't care Whether you like me or not,

i dont need a liar administrator.this is my attitude.

llmmzz

Comments

• ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,333
    Everything you say in-game is saved, so I’m sure she has plenty of proof you were selling or buying passwords. Your lying is only making your situation here worse. If you really want answers and help, then stop acting immature and creating multiple threads a day. You should be patient and wait for help and apologize for selling passwords and stop doing it. Calling an administrator a liar will not make them want to help you find your guild. Just think about it.
  • FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,357
    Between him and Eugene (Krabs?) I don't know who's worse. L has been around for a long time and just makes noise and Eugene (Krabs) is new and makes noise. I wonder what happens if they become a super power.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    Chicken said:

Everything you say in-game is saved, so I’m sure she has plenty of proof you were selling or buying passwords. Your lying is only making your situation here worse. If you really want answers and help, then stop acting immature and creating multiple threads a day. You should be patient and wait for help and apologize for selling passwords and stop doing it. Calling an administrator a liar will not make them want to help you find your guild. Just think about it.

You have been brainwashed by Lisa and lost the right judgement on things.

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,230
    llmmzz said:

Chicken said:

no, u
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936
    llmmzz said:

Chicken said:

Looks like someone else has brainwashed himself
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936
    edited May 30
    -ignore-
    Post edited by _Brainstorm_ on
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,333
    llmmzz said:

Chicken said:

OR I’m right and you can’t think of anything to say. Just stop, llmmzz. There is no brainwashing. There is no hacker.

also Brainstorm you posted twice.