Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

times square guild Large-scale search

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 526
edited May 29 in General
hello everyone and all times square (100lvl) members ,

all times square (100lvl) members you can do/ginfo then look the guild info , find the guild's home world .

Tell me the guild coordinates use forums message.

if you can help find the times square guild and sovled this bigger question ,

my prize is 10 free onyxs and 2 rainbow craystal.

the attachment is the only information I can provide.wish can help you .

This bigger question has not been solved for nearly 2 months, The number of my members is stagnant

my DW life has been seriously perplexed.

I have been asking @mikelaurence and @lisa many times for help, but they remain completely indifferent.

So i only can seek all player's and my member' s help.

llmmzz
Post edited by llmmzz on
IMG_0860.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M
屏幕快照 2018-05-27 12.20.32.png
526 x 236 - 42K

Comments

• tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Member Posts: 204
    edited May 29
    Suspicious guild obelisk at 206 east 348 down image
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 526
    edited May 29

Suspicious guild obelisk at 206 east 348 down image

times square guild not in times square , times square guild's obvious feature is the little lion on it .

The most important thing is to find the exact home world.

actruly if the guild was in this world i should look it just like a protecter , but i can not look it . I doubt the accuracy of the home world.

this need search the letters of an alphabet one by one .

Post edited by llmmzz on
    屏幕快照 2018-05-29 19.10.37.png
    347 x 34 - 12K
    屏幕快照 2018-05-29 19.04.16.png
    1216 x 666 - 906K
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 956
    edited May 29
    To me that looks like it could be 2 different worlds.

First screenshot shows what looks like Creekymouth Canyon, second screenshot shows Creakymouth Canyon.

Might wanna look into that, it could just be the font of the first screenshot, I'll take a look in the second world unless "Creekymouth Canyon" is a private world you own.
    I sent email to @mikelaurence long time ago, hoping to improve the guild design, add the drop scroll bar, and let the letter appear clearly.

and distinguish the followers,

Let the guild owner know clearly the position of all members.

But this like a stone dropped into the sea,

they never care and treated my email with indifference.
    llmmzz said:

I sent email to @mikelaurence long time ago, hoping to improve the guild design, add the drop scroll bar, and let the letter appear clearly.

and distinguish the followers,

Let the guild owner know clearly the position of all members.

But this like a stone dropped into the sea,

they never care and treated my email with indifference.

There's barely ever more than 10 people on at a time, it really shouldn't be hard to use the follower tab or just switch to the 3 active worlds that are around...
  • ForestGumpForestGump In space..Member Posts: 162
    Creekymouth canyon is probably one of llmmzz private worlds since I only see creakymouth canyon
    Times Square is the biggest Guild in DW, and It also one of the fun of playing this game. This is one of my the greatest records.

If I can't get back the Times Square guild,
    This is also a great loss to the owner of times square.
    I think you all know who owns Times Square.

If the developer doesn't help me find it,

This is an insult to all times square members. This is a very irresponsible conduct。

I will always appeal and fight to the end。

• ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,315
    llmmzz said:

Times Square is the biggest Guild in DW, and It also one of the fun of playing this game. This is one of my the greatest records.

This is an insult to all times square members. This is a very irresponsible conduct。

It’s not the biggest guild in deepworld.

Your guild does not affect the world Times Square or the owner in any way. .

An insult to your members? What members?

Although I guess it IS irresponsible to ignore you and not fix this bug. But that doesn’t mean you can spam all you want.
    @Chicken ,this will be all the answers I give you. I will not reply to you alone, you idiot. lol.

I love you derpdee!

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27559/i-love-you-derpdee/p1

what is a spam(spammer) ?

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27676/what-is-a-spam-spammer#latest
    Chicken said:

llmmzz said:

Although I guess it IS irresponsible to ignore you and not fix this bug. But that doesn’t mean you can spam all you want.
    Gonna have to agree with you here, I know for a fact there are much larger guilds, although pretty much completely dead.

On top of this llmmzz, you not knowing where your guild obelisk is, is completely on you, you placed it, you made it, yadda yadda yadda.

If I was a developer and you were spamming my forums I'd remove you from said forums and not do what the kind admins did here and said they couldn't help. If your email was not replied to, and you feel so strongly about the matter, then you'd get your "biggest guild" to go help you out and not spam the forums with meaningless posts. Both of the links you shared provide nothing but a waste of time to other forums members. You most likely placed your guild in someone elses' world named "Creekymouth Canyon" and it became private or renamed at some point, that or you accidentally placed your obelisk while exploring "Creakymouth Canyon" and it's lost somewhere in there, which again, is on you and your responsibility to take care of. It says in the ToS that Bytebin is in no way, shape, or form affiliated with protecting your items, this is why scamming is not a bannable offense. Going with that logic, there's no reason the devs need to help you in this case.

I also did a test with my guild obelisk, there is no protector on the map where the obelisk is for future reference. If you'd like to find your guilds obelisk I'd advise you to ask some friends to explore the location home world until you find it as that's your best solution, hope it helps.

Justice.
    Screenshot (169).png
    1188 x 655 - 813K
    edited May 30

Chicken said:

llmmzz said:

Gonna have to agree with you here, I know for a fact there are much larger guilds, although pretty much completely dead.

On top of this llmmzz, you not knowing where your guild obelisk is, is completely on you, you placed it, you made it, yadda yadda yadda.

If I was a developer and you were spamming my forums I'd remove you from said forums and not do what the kind admins did here and said they couldn't help. If your email was not replied to, and you feel so strongly about the matter, then you'd get your "biggest guild" to go help you out and not spam the forums with meaningless posts. Both of the links you shared provide nothing but a waste of time to other forums members. You most likely placed your guild in someone elses' world named "Creekymouth Canyon" and it became private or renamed at some point, that or you accidentally placed your obelisk while exploring "Creakymouth Canyon" and it's lost somewhere in there, which again, is on you and your responsibility to take care of. It says in the ToS that Bytebin is in no way, shape, or form affiliated with protecting your items, this is why scamming is not a bannable offense. Going with that logic, there's no reason the devs need to help you in this case.

I also did a test with my guild obelisk, there is no protector on the map where the obelisk is for future reference. If you'd like to find your guilds obelisk I'd advise you to ask some friends to explore the location home world until you find it as that's your best solution, hope it helps.

Justice.
    thx you say a lot but i can not understand too more,

but you on windows, So there is no comparability
    if on mac or ipad you can see it on map just like a protecter.

the key important thing is the developer need let me know which world is the home world .

i dont think i put my guild in a private world , cause i take it in my bag and invite people everyday .

it dissapeared in my invetory and i dont know why the home world display the guild is here, actruly it should be in my inventory.

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,036
    llmmzz said:

Chicken said:

llmmzz said:

Justice.
    thx you say a lot but i can not understand too more,

but you on windows, So there is no comparability
    if on mac or ipad you can see it on map just like a protecter.

the key important thing is the developer need let me know which world is the home world .

i dont think i put my guild in a private world , cause i take it in my bag and invite people everyday .

it dissapeared in my invetory and i dont know why the home world display the guild is here, actruly it should be in my inventory.

Check in the “signs” tab.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,091
    On iOS it shows as a pro,
    0C516AE2-3725-4B24-809A-A039E901641D.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
    05B4F971-77AD-4CB3-BA68-C73ADF62557E.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
    derpdee said:

On iOS it shows as a pro,

why you tell them this bigger secret , lol