Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

selling my platpick

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
who said platpick just like onyxpick,

my platpick can mine bedrock, selling my platpick for 50 onyxs.

if buy contact me . I'll teach you how to dig bedrock.

llmmzz

屏幕快照 2018-05-30 23.46.30.png
664 x 255 - 313K

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903
    when you want to sell or buy an item plase put the thread in the 'Commerce' section kthxbai
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited May 30

when you want to sell or buy an item plase put the thread in the 'Commerce' section kthxbai

Commerce already dead. need cancel Commerce, coefficient of utilization is lowest .
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    I've got to admit, you're pretty good at deceiving people. That's obviously blackrock surrounded by dirt brick backdrop. Nice try though.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567

I've got to admit, you're pretty good at deceiving people. That's obviously blackrock surrounded by dirt brick backdrop. Nice try though.

I've got to admit , have many idiot on forums.
    屏幕快照 2018-05-31 00.22.20.png
    1271 x 695 - 1M
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    You are not following the forum guidelines, llmmzz

“2. Take a moment to think about what section your thread belongs in. Here is an explanation of each category:

In Game

Commerce: Have something for sale or trade? Looking to buy or trade for something? The Deepworld Trading Post and Auction House is your one stop shop.”

This thread should be in commerce. You must follow the forum guidelines.
    llmmzz said:

I've got to admit , have many idiot on forums.
    I've got to admit, that is not your world, and you can't mine there. That area was probably dug by a brain lord then mined by an average pickaxe.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    I gotta tell you, you have great editing skills, not even mike can mine bedrock, the game would break, perhaps blackrock could be broken by a brain, but that’s bedrock.

I gotta tell you, you have great editing skills, not even mike can mine bedrock, the game would break, perhaps blackrock could be broken by a brain, but that’s bedrock.

Brain lords can dig bedrock, which can then be mined by a player.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046

That’s blackrock, bedrock is a different material which is only in the bottom layer of the world. Brains can’t dig that.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356

That’s blackrock, bedrock is a different material which is only in the bottom layer of the world. Brains can’t dig that.
    Actually brains CAN destroy bedrock at the bottom of the world. it mostly happens with pandora boxes
  • PlatinumPlatinum Member Posts: 1
    i like platinum