Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

New build competition

Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 360
Vyperior is hosting a fun build competition . The theme is disco. The world is called Building Comp. First prize is 1 onyx, 2nd is zebras, and 3rd place is 1 smash. If u wanna come build something creative, stop on by. Large pro is max size. Im not building but will help judge. Donations for prizes are welcome.

Comments

  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 891
    Bastian7 said:

    Vyperior is hosting a fun build competition . The theme is disco. The world is called Building Comp. First prize is 1 onyx, 2nd is zebras, and 3rd place is 1 smash. If u wanna come build something creative, stop on by. Large pro is max size. Im not building but will help judge. Donations for prizes are welcome.

    What do you mean by "Disco"? Can you give an example? I might join just for fun.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 526
    i donate 10 onyx as prize .
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,036
    Lilyabc said:

    Bastian7 said:

    Vyperior is hosting a fun build competition . The theme is disco. The world is called Building Comp. First prize is 1 onyx, 2nd is zebras, and 3rd place is 1 smash. If u wanna come build something creative, stop on by. Large pro is max size. Im not building but will help judge. Donations for prizes are welcome.

    What do you mean by "Disco"? Can you give an example? I might join just for fun.
    Red, green, blue, green, red, everyone do the disco shred
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 360
    Anything disco related, seems like a of players are building disco clubs, use your imagination. We want creativity!
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 360
    Thx @llmmzz, we will discuss how u want to award your onyx later.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 526
    Bastian7 said:

    Thx @llmmzz, we will discuss how u want to award your onyx later.

    @Bastian7 , dont need discuss with me , You are my most trusted friend.

    I believe in your judgment。

    llmmzz
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 360
    Thx ll, I’ll discuss with vyperior and see how to spread them out as awards.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 360
    So 1st place reward is 5 onyx, 2nd is 3 onyx and 2 zebras, 3rd is 2 onyx and a smash, 4th place is 1 onyx and 10 bonsai trees. Sorry for double posting.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,189
    When is the competition over?
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 360
    The competition is over, I’m gonna find out what the results for the winners and post them here and on Building Comp world. I’ll personally vouch this comp will not be a scam. I’ve also been approached to host another building comp after the results of this one are final.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,189
    DJ Detech picked up 1 onyx! Where does he obtain his other 4? :)))
    image
    62848CFD-1247-4B90-B35C-6DCDFB516BEC.jpeg
    1748 x 1375 - 4M
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 360
    I have the remaining onyx as prizes. Detech, I owe u 4 onyx, walrus lord, u get 3, anonymous gets 2, and shadowreel gets 1. These onyx were donated by Llmmzz. Shadowreel also gets 10 bonsai as a prize. Thanks for participating guys, I hope next competition has a higher turn out though.
Sign In or Register to comment.