Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Welcome your new Moderators @Sirentist and @Everywhen!

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,349
edited May 31 in General
It's long past time for some better moderation in the forums, so with that said I'd like to welcome @Sirentist and @Everywhen as our first official moderators!

These two players have long assisted and advocated for this community (here, in-game, and in other places!) so I have chosen them to get us started with this new endeavor. I expect our new schedule of regular updates to bring in more new players, so let's try to make the forums an extra welcoming place for all :)

Note: this does not make the Arbiter program obsolete. Arbiters' ability to flag and bury posts is still very valuable since moderators cannot read every post at every hour of the day.

Comments

• DraculDracul après moi, le délugeMember Posts: 1,559
    edited May 31

Called it. Although Siren doesn't seem to have her fandom cult as much as she used to. Sad times, guys.

ANYWAY, Congrats to both!
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,995
    Hurrah! Grats!!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,697
    Con grat u latin! I look forwards to a lack of scam and spam!
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,137
    Congrats, time to be nice...
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,697
    vmh20 said:

So I guess I can now get banned for posting this.

Get shovel whacked, crow demon
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    congrats both of you! @Sirentist try it out I want to see what happens. I'll deliver a plague of 1000 crows unto your house if you don't
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,885
    I tried to ban myself and all that happened was I got sent to a page with a giant crow that kept cackling in an evil way and saying "You don't get out of this that easy, chump!" over and over.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Sirentist said:

I tried to ban myself and all that happened was I got sent to a page with a giant crow that kept cackling in an evil way and saying "You don't get out of this that easy, chump!" over and over.

Prove it! Neener neener neener
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    Congrats. Mike just hit two crows with a stone!
  • SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,692
    Woo hoo! Congrats!
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Duping since 1999Member Posts: 898
    edited May 31
    Honestly you two are the most iconic players of this game, grats to both of you.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,081

Honestly you two are the most iconic players of this game, grats to both of you.

Thanks!!! I’m definitely not iconic though ahhaha
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,045
    I would like to formally congratulate you both, Everywhen and Sirentist, on being our latest moderators, I fully trust you to change our forums into the best place there is, and I hope you could fulfill your place as active, interactive, and helpful moderators
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 707
    edited May 31
    Congrats to you both :blush:
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    Sirentist said:

lies. and congrats Everywhen.
  • BulletProofBulletProof layin backMember Posts: 1,881
    Congrats you two! You've stuck with the community for as long as I can remember, and stayed with it all through the ups and downs. You guys really deserve this.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,885

Sirentist said:

Aw, thanks, @Dominus_Mortis ! LOL
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,045
    Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

Looks like some people disagree with the developers’ choice, just don’t hesitate to use the hammer give them attention
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903
    i'm glad they made this decision.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

And congrats to you too, a toast to the new Moderators?
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903

Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

yes delicious
    imageimage
    download.jpg
    225 x 225 - 10K
    edited June 1
    three hip hip hoorays @ItzDennisz
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,081

Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

yes delicious
    image\
    I actually prefer raisin toast but thank you everyone
  • SimplinSimplin Member Posts: 58
    Oh very good indeed. よろしくお願いします。
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 708
    Here’s for anybody who’s bothered to translate this—поздравляю вас обои
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,793
    mofc1991 said:

Here’s for anybody who’s bothered to translate this—поздравляю вас обои

I feel there is 'Russian mendeling' in this election now :)
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    Congrats to the both of you!