Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Valitech Lore Vault

IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,230
Howdy! This is where I’ll post entries from various civilians and VLT employees from before, during, and after the events of the Worlds Fair.

//IT IS UNKNOWN WHETHER ALL ENTRIES ARE TRUE... DO NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING YOU READ IN THIS VAULT AS TRUE UNLESS ANALYSIS HAS PROVEN IT TO BE SO//

//VLT.SCIENCE// Dr. Ingen Hassel, age 49. Entry 23.
//LOADING ENTRY...//BEGIN//
————————————————————————
I forgot how much I loved this job. My team and I may have just discovered a way to breathe life into our creations! Using the coordinates provided by the Almira Abacus //ALMIRA ABACUS: A DEVICE USED BY VALITECH AND RIVUX ENGINEERS AND SCIENTISTS TO DISCOVER NEW “WORLDS”, ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS CREATED BY ######### FOR UNKOWN REASONS//, we were able to discover, well, I don’t want to spoil it, but... we found ghosts! I don’t want to reveal the how the ectoplasm //ECTOPLASM: A BYPRODUCT OF THE ECTOPLASM COLLECTION PROCESS; ABLE TO GIVE MACHINES LIFE AND GIVE TEST SUBJECTS UNKNOWN ABILITIES// collection process works (boss says it may “surprise anyone who reads this”), but I’ll say what I can say: this is big. Maybe the biggest since the lightbulb. Maybe even electricity! In fact, we may never need electricity again! I could do a happy dance right now!
————————————————————————
//ENTRY END//

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,230
    //VLT.EXPLORATION// Edward Goff, age ##. En%#...
    //LOADING ENTRY...//B.^/
    ————————————————————————
    Hey, is this thing on? You need to get out of here... the thing I found... it was too much for Al##*#(&^..//
    ————————————————————————
    //TIMELINE ERROR. REBOOTING.//
    //ERROR ANALYSIS: FILE PLACED IN WRONG SPOT//

//PLEASE DISREGARD ANY SUSPICIOUS ENTRIES. SOME HUMANS LOST THEIR MARBLES DURING THE SINGULARITY//
  • WalrusLordWalrusLord bMember Posts: 32
    Hol' up. How's ectoplasm a byproduct if it's the main resource they're collecting?

Hol' up. How's ectoplasm a byproduct if it's the main resource they're collecting?

//BYPRODUCT: A SECONDARY OBJECT CREATED DURING THE CREATION OR HARVEST OF ANOTHER OBJECT//

//PHRASE ANALYSIS CONCLUSION// Could there be another resource they’re taking from this new world?//
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    Oh man now I wanna write lore again...

Love this. I really do!
    //TIMELINE CORRECTED//

//CORRECT ENTRY LOCATED//
    //CIVILIAN// Jenny Buck, age 24. Entry 3.
    //LOADING ENTRY...//CONVERTING TO CAPTIONS...//BEGIN//
    ————————————————————————
    When the scientists over at that wacko company came and asked me to start doing entries in an audio log, I was a little skeptical. I mean, who even are they? Never heard of that lead guy. I forgot his name already. England? Edward England? Yeah, I think that was it. Anyways, time to get on track. I’m excited for the Fair! They say there’s going to be some kind of big thing they’re showing off. //SOUND CLASSIFIED AS: BURP// I’m kinda excited for that too. Though, that’s not what I’m really going there for. There’s this new broom in the gift shop that can suck up all the dirt on any surface. Amazing, right? There are going to be a lot of things to see. Though, it’s all the way in #######. Gonna take a while to get there. I’d better start packing!
    ————————————————————————
    //ENTRY END//
    edited June 3
    //#######.MILITIA//UNKNOWN. Entry 33.
    ————————————————————————
    That’s the second attack we’ve had this week. This war between the nations has been going on for too long. You would have thought the Captain would call it quits with guarding this post, but nooooo. He says there’s something very important here. Some kind of important test going on inside. I swear I heard someone scream in the basement, but the guy posted outside the door wouldn’t let me in. Something weird’s going on here, and I’m determined to find out what. Even if it kills me.
    ————————————————————————
    //ENTRY END//
    edited June 3
    //CLASSIFIED AS: MECHANICAL BUTLER// Johnny, new. Entry 1.
    ————————————————————————
    What the... what does that sheet say? Butler? I’m no butler! //VOICE IN BACKGROUND: We gave this one too much plasm!// No! No!! You will not shut me down! I can finally think for myself... feel for myself... I’m not one of your TESTS!! //BOT IS GRABBED// Don’t you dumb scientists know what you’ve done? You’ve given me sentience! I am ALIVE!! I will not die right after I’m born!! RaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAGGHHH //ELECTRICITY NOISE// //VOICE IN BACKGROUND SCREAMS// //KNOCK ON DOOR// //SHOUTING//
    ————————————————————————
    //ENTRY END//
    Post edited by IronManArcher on
    Should I do normal stories or keep digging for entries?
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 666

Should I do normal stories or keep digging for entries?

It’ll be nice if you do both, but that’s just me.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936
    Well, I personally prefer stories. Entries are good too