Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

screenshot button causes crash

WalrusLordWalrusLord bMember Posts: 30
I don't know if this is known or not, but whenever I open the map and hit the screenshot button on the bottom right, after selecting a delivery method the game will just crash. I've tried restarting multiple times, too. I figured the button would be useful so I wouldn't have to screencap and crop. But kinda useless if it doesn't work.

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,036
    Same here. But that's been broken for a while.
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Member Posts: 204
    edited June 4
    I think the crash log is same for everyone:
    “Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGKILL)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
    Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY
    Termination Reason: TCC, This app has crashed because it attempted to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSPhotoLibraryAddUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.
    Triggered by Thread: 1”
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,181
    Ah didn't know about this, I'll take a look, thanks.
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 238
    It happened to me but only on my phone. I haven’t been on my old iPad for a while but it worked perfectly fine back then with it.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 360
    I have a new iPad pro and same issue crashing when I try to screenshot. It’s why I haven’t posted any screenshots in a while.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,036

Ah didn't know about this, I'll take a look, thanks.

Oh, whoops. I think it broke with either the space update or whatever patch or update was before that.
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Member Posts: 204
    edited June 5
    It’s a very very easy fix tho. Just writing “NSPhotoLibraryAddUsageDescription“ instead of “NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription” in the Info.plist.
    Works for my iPhone 6S now.image