Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Thank you for your messenger

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
@Governor ,Thank you for your messenger. Even though I suspect he is a hacker and It's not you who asked him to come.

You are one of greatest architect in DW in my eyes. I don't know if you remember the frozen throne you built. I was the first vote person when you build .

In this love and hate intertwined process, how much I hope with you all. but i am not @lisa , if i was her i will let you come back.But your actions remind everyone, too.Do not do bad things or you will be punished

Love and hate can't be collected in a test tube to be weighed and measured.

In fact, I really want to know if all the people in the forum hate me.

If everyone hates me, it will be my most COOL record.

@The_Prophet Thank you for sending the letter.

But you left in a hurry. In fact, you can take some JERKYS or add some xp from 109lvl.

it is an pubulic world to everyone .

llmmzz
屏幕快照 2018-06-05 09.26.51.png
1270 x 681 - 2M
屏幕快照 2018-06-05 09.49.56.png
1214 x 531 - 417K

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,230
    Who’s the prophet?
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,045
    Ok. I, as the owner of the discord, make an effort to prevent this from happening.

Just because people don't see eye to eye is no excuse to bully them.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,336
    No U! Hacker llmmzz u hakered dipwerld and you bad person
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,045
    Can people please stop harassing and poking at llmmzz?

It just exacerbates the situation.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    @Chicken , this name "@The_Prophet" is very cool , right ?
    @llmmzz I've contacted Mike to investigate more about this. In the meantime, please refrain from making accusations with no evidence.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    Everywhen said:

@llmmzz I've contacted Mike to investigate more about this. In the meantime, please refrain from making accusations with no evidence.

There is a idiom in China ‘’兴师动众‘’ , that mean "Initiate the dispatch of contingents of armed men and the mobilization of the masses"
    I don't think you need to do this

keep calm , this just a game ,This is just a letter of thanks Used to miss the partners (governor)we used to have ,
    he is one of the best and smart player but .....
    屏幕快照 2018-06-05 11.54.13.png
    1273 x 693 - 1M
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,716
    edited June 5
    Is this discussion an attempt at reporting abusive in-game behavior?

If you feel you're being bullied or abused in-game, you should send an email directly to [email protected], explaining the situation and providing screenshots if appropriate.

Posting such content in the forum isn't the way to go about it.

Edited to add:
    If this discussion is NOT an attempt at reporting abusive behavior, then it seems to just be some sort of weird passive-aggressive attempt to ... you know what? I have no idea.

Either way, the discussion is done now. Thread locked. Nothing to see here, move along!
    Post edited by Sirentist on
This discussion has been closed.