Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Changing email on account?

WalrusLordWalrusLord bMember Posts: 32
When I made my account so many years ago I accidentally added an extra character to it without knowing until now. I'm trying to change it but support says they won't do it without an email from the email I typed in... But I can't make an address for that email because the extra character I entered isn't allowed to be used in an address for the email provider. Is there any way I can reset it or change it elsewhere? or transfer my progress somehow?

Comments

• ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,991
    Your best bet is to email [email protected] and ask for help there. Admins tend to answer the fastest when you email
  • WalrusLordWalrusLord bMember Posts: 32
    ive tried, many times. now im waiting on an email i sent a few weeks ago...
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,230
    Lisa poofed.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,717
    edited June 5

Lisa poofed.

Please stop making this comment everywhere. It was cute the first time, but now it's getting annoying. Thanks!

As for the original post, what @ipads said! Keep trying. Send another email. And good luck :)
    Sirentist said:

Lisa poofed.

Please stop making this comment everywhere. It was cute the first time, but now it's getting annoying. Thanks!
    It’s obvious Walrus didn’t know. As for the other times, they were responses to queries about Lisa. So I’m completely justified in saying it this time and the other times.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936
    Sirentist said:

Lisa poofed.

As for the original post, what @ipads said! Keep trying. Send another email. And good luck :)
    But she DID poof
    edited June 8
    I've sent another email... about a week since that and a few weeks since the last one with no response. I really want to ping Mike, but there could be consequences...
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 650

Sirentist said:

Lisa poofed.

It’s obvious Walrus didn’t know. As for the other times, they were responses to queries about Lisa. So I’m completely justified in saying it this time and the other times.
    There are more contructive ways to say it

I've sent another email... about a week since that and a few weeks since the last one with no response. I really want to ping Mike, but there could be consequences...

There will not be any repercussions.
    Debator said:

Sirentist said:

Lisa poofed.

There are more contructive ways to say it
    Ok: Lisa disappeared and has been gone for a super long time so the forums kinda got off track and this is a run-on sentence but now Mike’s back and everything will be better in a while.
    oh good. @mikelaurence I seriously need help here, man.
    @mikelaurence I don't want to become the next llmmzz but I seriously need this. Without my account set to my email I cannot manage the password or other important parts of it. Please, is there anything I can do?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936

mikelaurence I don't want to become the next llmmzz but I seriously need this. Without my account set to my email I cannot manage the password or other important parts of it. Please, is there anything I can do?

Don’t worry, you’re not even close to him, and besides, there is no next llmmzz because he will stay forever