Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Brain lord retexture?

WalrusLordWalrusLord bMember Posts: 30
One of the very few items that didn't get a texture overhaul was the brain lord, I was scrolling through the fan kit that was posted on recent discussions and came across a re-done texture for the brain lord: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s3qjac9n6s4k3sn/AADVkIx8yjrfhjc8UPAqaUiba/mobs?dl=0&preview=brain.png How come this wasn't put into game with the others?

Comments

• ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,315
    That’s looks really good. I would like to see it in game.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,036
    I noticed that too. I guess it’s just another fly in the forgotten web of shattered dreams.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,181
    I believe it had something to do with the glass sprites being weird. But yeah ... it would be nice to get it in game, it's pretty epic looking ...
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,879

I believe it had something to do with the glass sprites being weird. But yeah ... it would be nice to get it in game, it's pretty epic looking ...

Yeah mike, maybe you can ask a developer to add it..
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,036

The glass is messed up.
  • WalrusLordWalrusLord bMember Posts: 30

Mike IS the developer
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,019

Mike IS the developer
    Thatsthejoke.jpg