Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Weird door bug

DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,797
edited June 6 in iOS and Mac Clients
Was at someone’s world, tried to go through a regular door and it wouldn’t let me.
Each time I clicked the door, a message appeared like when u go through a touch plate, but after the message disapeared, it would appear again a little higher. The messages would continue going up.
imageimage
8FB9DB0B-A82C-455A-B4D8-2053C34FED62.jpeg
758 x 1000 - 1M
A67DF387-968A-49A5-875D-4FCCCC65623F.jpeg
765 x 933 - 1M

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,797
    And it seemed like I wasn’t the only one who couldn’t enter the door, while other people walked right through it. And then things just went back to normal.

I think the door is using some sort of patches and would like it to get banned!
  • WalrusLordWalrusLord No longer playing because I can't reset my emailMember Posts: 32
    yeah, it looks like he was able to set some kind of security lock on it somehow. I'm not sure theres any legit way to do that.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    The butler bot's hitbox was in the way. As for why the messages didn't disappear, I don't know.
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,995
    The thing with the text going up and not stopping happens to me on Mac, when killing a lot of mobs. Eventually the text goes off the screen. It’s kind of annoying, because I’ll want to see what loot I got n whatnot and I’ll have to wait for the text to sort of rewind back a little bit
  • WalrusLordWalrusLord No longer playing because I can't reset my emailMember Posts: 32

The butler bot's hitbox was in the way. As for why the messages didn't disappear, I don't know.

oh yeah, totes forgot that happens when trying to interact with someone ekses butler