Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

donate acid gun everyday in 109lvl

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
i will donate acid mk1 gun to all new players everyday in 109lvl. If you are a new player,

the level is lower than 10. Please go to 109lvl and find me, I will give you a free acid gun,

you can upgrade in 109lvl.

109lvl is the largest , the safest , the fastest, the best xp and jekrys farm in Deepworld.

have 80+ farms in 109lvl, have all kinds of farm , include brain farm, bomb farm ,ghost farm ,

jerky farm , pandorobox farm etc.

wish you can got the max level 109 . join my 109club .

have a good time every one .

llmmzz
屏幕快照 2018-06-08 18.34.33.png
1271 x 687 - 1M
屏幕快照 2018-06-08 18.34.44.png
1267 x 693 - 1M

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,230
    Exploders don’t give XP. Though they should.
  • WalrusLordWalrusLord bMember Posts: 32

Have you ever used a brain farm? You hit the exploders once then use guns.
    edited June 8

Have you ever said something helpful?
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,048

Noooooo. Way back when Toadlover and I worked out a thingy that gives you pretty much unlimited xp
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,048

Also. Chill out. Stop being nasty to people
    Everywhen said:

Then Walrus needs to chill too. I tried helping in their bug report, but then they freaked out on me.

Everywhen said:

Then Walrus needs to chill too. I tried helping in their bug report, but then they freaked out on me.
    “Billy called me a poopoo head so I poked him in the eye”

Why descend to the same level?
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    stop spam my post ! you are all spammer! lol
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,333
    llmmzz said:

They aren’t spamming, they’re just having an argument. YOU are the one spamming. You have a million threads about your world. And all of them say almost the same thing. There’s no need for you to make a new thread every time something small changes in your world.
    Chicken said:

llmmzz said:

They aren’t spamming, they’re just having an argument. YOU are the one spamming. You have a million threads about your world. And all of them say almost the same thing. There’s no need for you to make a new thread every time something small changes in your world.
    I disagree. This post was fine with Llmmzz advertising they were giving away acid guns to new players.
    It was then hijacked by people determined to have their say.
    WalrusLord provided helpful information, and was immediately shot down.
    There is currently only one thread on the front page that were created by llmmzz.

Both you and @IronManArcher both need to calm down.
    edited June 9
    I was saying that exploders should give xp, and then Walrus started being rude in both this thread and the bug report. I would gladly descend or ascend to anyone’s level to defend myself. Also, if this is spam, then my house is the small intestine of a tiger.

• DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 650

I was saying that exploders should give xp, and then Walrus started being rude in both this thread and the bug report. I would gladly descend or ascend to anyone’s level to defend myself. Also, if this is spam, then my house is the small intestine of a tiger.

Spam is typically defined as "irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet", source google. Your comment was both unsolicited and extremely irrelevant. Bette rget used to living in acid.

You really should listen to the moderator. Defending yourself just for the sake of being right just makes yourself look as a fool. Source: my own behavior here
    Debator said:

Spam is typically defined as "irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet", source google. Your comment was both unsolicited and extremely irrelevant. Bette rget used to living in acid.

You really should listen to the moderator. Defending yourself just for the sake of being right just makes yourself look as a fool. Source: my own behavior here
    Well here, spam is repetitive off-topic or on-topic comments or threads. Therefore, it is not spam (source: the llmmzz incident). It was also relevant.
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,333
    The thread itself is spam. Just stop posting and let it fall.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936
    You all need to calm down
  • Dr_DerpDr_Derp tejasMember Posts: 780
    Exploders don't give XP and Loot directly anymore because there was too much AFK touchplate+conveyor belt abuse going on.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited June 10
    Dr_Derp said:

Exploders don't give XP and Loot directly anymore because there was too much AFK touchplate+conveyor belt abuse going on.

remember read all note and sign than i Left to
    the new player tips
    屏幕快照 2018-06-04 20.50.56.png
    776 x 578 - 827K
This discussion has been closed.