Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

times square (109lvl) guild announcement

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
edited June 13 in Guilds
guild main name : times square
guild second name : 109lvl (this mean the max lvl)
guild leader : llmmzz

Some people are spreading rumors During this period ,

they said times square guild members are all noobs and many guild members are scammers ,

and give people energy cannon and dias or onyxs and etc.let people quit times square (109lvl),

First of all, what I want to emphasize is what is a Guild , the Guild in deepworld just like a club,

So how to understand the word ‘’Club‘’ ,i think Everyone has his own understanding .

Let me give you an example. You go to a beer club to drink beer, But a guest cheated you,

I think it's useless for you to complain about the beer club boss。lol

Secondly, another thingwhat I want to emphasize and I need to clarify is times square(109lvl) member are not all new player ,

in 109lvl have many famouse player,you can see the leader board or the accessary picture,

@jeanie , my best friend , she is one of the best player in deepworld , she is 109lvl member,

She kept keeping the a number of first records such as 1st dugoen raid record and 1st Areas Discovered record and 1st Chests

Looted record and 1st Teleporters Discovered record . Of course I have to boast myself -- i am 1st brain killer in DW

so i dont know why some stupid people said 109lvl mermbers are all noobs ,

The third point I'd like to say is Welcome you join times square (109lvl) guild and welcome you quit times square (109lvl) guild

But I hope this is the embodiment of your personal will.

But one appreciably thing you must remember : if people let you quit 109lvl , times sqaure (109lvl) membership already worth 1 onyx,They need to provide you with at least 1 onyx or something worth 1 onyx. That's the value of the brand And that's what I hope I can help you.

llmmzz

Post edited by llmmzz on
屏幕快照 2018-06-13 23.22.09.png
1116 x 256 - 116K

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,230
    You’re not the no. 1 brain killer. That title lies with the first place dungeon raider.
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,333
    This should be in the Guilds category
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited June 13
    Chicken said:

This should be in the Guilds category

@Chicken ,thank you . Your efforts for so many days have greatly enhanced the brand value of times square (109lvl), thank you very much again.

@all times square (109lvl) members , if you got the free onyx welcome you join 109lvl again, find me in 109lvl .

llmmzz

edited June 13

You’re not the no. 1 brain killer. That title lies with the first place dungeon raider.

You are my most favorite child I have ever seen on forums
    cause you like nonsense , lol

屏幕快照 2018-06-14 00.37.02.png
    348 x 400 - 61K
    屏幕快照 2018-06-14 00.36.49.png
    377 x 423 - 65K
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,333
    llmmzz said:

You are my most favorite child I have ever seen on dorums
    cause you like nonsense , lol
    Have you ever stopped to think that what you say can be said right back to you? YOU are the one that likes nonsense and the one that acts like a child. All you care about is advertising your guild and your world and you don’t even care if your spam and random posts is too much.
    edited June 13
    @Chicken , thank you and your freinds and all those who contribute to improving brand value times square (109lvl)guild.

today i am very very happy , i can help my 8000+ members got free onyxs ,

I hope you @Chicken can continue to let them quit so that my new members can become rich.

thank you very much!

屏幕快照 2018-06-14 01.15.24.png
    1267 x 694 - 1M
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 969
    Is there any requirements to join the guild? I may be interested in joining and collapsing my solo guild.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 378
    One thing that I have to point out is older players harassing and bullying 109lvl guild members. Regardless of how you feel about Llmmzz, most of these are new players and should not treated unfairly for being in the guild. It’s ridiculous.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,045
    Bastian7 said:

One thing that I have to point out is older players harassing and bullying 109lvl guild members. Regardless of how you feel about Llmmzz, most of these are new players and should not treated unfairly for being in the guild. It’s ridiculous.

This. Many new players join 109lvl after meeting other members in game. Bullying is always unacceptable
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    llmmzz said:

@Chicken , thank you and your freinds and all those who contribute to improving brand value times square (109lvl)guild.

I hope you @Chicken can continue to let them quit so that my new members can become rich.

thank you very much!

I don't even think 8000 people play monthly...
    Globe said:

llmmzz said:

Chicken , thank you and your freinds and all those who contribute to improving brand value times square (109lvl)guild.

I hope you Chicken can continue to let them quit so that my new members can become rich.

thank you very much!

I don't even think 8000 people play monthly...
    I don’t even think 8000 people play.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 212
    edited June 14
    I’m not going lie I have seen rumors and people hating on 109lvl
    Not going say any names but that’s kinda lame to do such thing.
    Stop hating on llmmzz
    This anti llmmzz movement is hilarious tbh
    announcement supplementation

Based on the present times sqaure (109lvl) membership worth a ONYX,

I want to explain the current market value to my member for the value of a ONYX.

1onyx= 1'109lvl membership' =245crown
    1onyx= 12-15diamond ore= 250-300 blue crystal=100-150red crystal=100-120 purple crystal

You can buy PRIMIUM account with 1ONYX, but this requires offline transactions.
    To succeed in trading, you need both confidence and caution

You can also buy any MK3 gun or part of +3 accessories or part of Onyx tools in the game.

The above is a description of the 109lvl membership’value to all the members of 109lvl. I hope these can help you 。

Finally, I would like to thank all those who contributed to the promotion of times square (109lvl) brand value these days.

I love deepworld , i love you all !

llmmzz
    Uh... I don’t think you can use a guild membership to buy premium.
This discussion has been closed.