Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Frustration Nation

RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 84
FFS no one has even made it halfway, so the prize is now 15 NOTCHES!

I REPEAT
15 NOTCHES
AS THE PRIZE

Also no it’s not impossible please don’t complain, it’s all passable try asking fellow players for help, maybe even start up a squad to get the prize together.

What if I’m not online when you win? The notches will be located in an unprotected world, which the name of will be revealed in the note at the finish line.

GOODLUCK TO ALL!
Who actually try

Comments

• llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited June 15
    i will add something as prize , give me some times i need think about.

this world is very challenging.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    edited June 15
    RippieTD said:

FFS no one has even made it halfway

Challenge accepted. I have no idea what this is, but challenge accepted

edit: Ew. This is horrible on windows'

Edit again: Even with glitching, this is actually impossible on windows?
    Because of collision mechanics on windows, it's impossible to get through the area with the rooftops.
    Post edited by Everywhen on
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,676
    Everywhen said:

RippieTD said:

Because of collision mechanics on windows, it's impossible to get through the area with the rooftops.
    Idea: Someone hacks to get them
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 276
    I couldn’t pass 200m away from start I’m such a loser I gave up long time ago ,
    But you guys have a chance , go get yourself 25 notches !!!
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,011
    Inb4 uses target teleporters.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077

Inb4 uses target teleporters.

Lots.
    edited June 15
    This world is the best design I have ever seen in Deepworld. this world is absolutely the one and only, The most challenging world, every detail is very beautiful and perfect .this “extraordinary design” It's also a paragon of all Parkour world designs ,The world's owner is absolutely the top designer.
    Developers should give the best reward for the owners for the most outstanding contribution to Deepworld.
    In a word, I like the world at the most.。

In the near future, I will deciphering how to challenge the most cool world.

Let's leave a little suspense to see who can win the highest award.

The photo attachments are First-class and the best labyrinth and the bomb passage,the owner use checkpoint for player i can feel the designer's intentions
    and have cudgeled his brains

come on everybody!

lol

llmmzz

Post edited by llmmzz on
    屏幕快照 2018-06-15 15.22.10.png
    1270 x 681 - 2M
    屏幕快照 2018-06-15 15.21.19.png
    1263 x 684 - 2M
    屏幕快照 2018-06-15 15.07.17.png
    1280 x 694 - 2M
    llmmzz said:

This world is the best design I have ever seen in Deepworld. this world is absolutely the one and only, The most challenging world, every detail is very beautiful and perfect .this “extraordinary design” It's also a paragon of all Parkour world designs ,The world's owner is absolutely the top designer.
    Developers should give the best reward for the owners for the most outstanding contribution to Deepworld.
    In a word, I like the world at the most.。

In the near future, I will deciphering how to challenge the most cool world.

Let's leave a little suspense to see who can win the highest award.

The photo attachments are First-class and the best labyrinth and the bomb passage,the owner use checkpoint for player i can feel the designer's intentions
    and have cudgeled his brains

come on everybody!

lol

llmmzz

It’s a bunch of minigames slammed together in an impossible fashion.
    edited June 15
    my prize are these paitings (include all item you can see in this picture) and 100 onyxs .

A special supplementary explanation: in this picture have a rarest newton worth 500 onyxs ,cause this newton belong to the developer mikelaurence .lol

good luck every one!

llmmzz
    Post edited by llmmzz on
    屏幕快照 2018-06-15 21.46.05.png
    1273 x 693 - 2M
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,902
    llmmzz said:

my prize are these paitings (include all item you can see in this picture) and 100 onyxs .

A special supplementary explanation: in this picture have a rarest newton worth 500 onyxs ,cause this newton belong to the developer mikelaurence .lol

good luck every one!

llmmzz

this picture confirms it.
    rainbow crystals killed the dinosaurs!!
  • RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 84
    Everywhen said:

RippieTD said:

Idk for sure, but it’s definitely possible on mobile, that’s how I beat it
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 980
    RippieTD said:

Everywhen said:

RippieTD said:

You said it wasn't possible for mac players. Maybe put that in so mac players won't waste their time doing it when its impossible for them to do it.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,011
    Lilyabc said:

RippieTD said:

Everywhen said:

RippieTD said:

You said it wasn't possible for mac players. Maybe put that in so mac players won't waste their time doing it when its impossible for them to do it.
    It has some places where PC users can't do it too, seems some of the bugs mobile has are different from PC and Mac.
    Lilyabc said:

RippieTD said:

Everywhen said:

RippieTD said:

It's completely possible on MAC,Give full play to your wisdom, trust me !

In addition, I think it is necessary to add a explanation.

If the following conditions are available, it will help you to challenge the world.

1)13-15 perception can help to watch and think about the pitfall in front. Every step should be carefully observed. There are many pitfall in this world.

2)EXO SKIN (if dont have, you need to prepare a lot of JERKYS).

3)13-15 stamina and survial skill
    4)13-15agility skill ,

3)and4) You will realize the importance of it in the process of exploration,
    so if wana challenge this world youneed keep perception and stamina and survial max skill ,If your level is below 45-55, the world may not be suitable for you, so you don't have to waste time here.

If you want to upgrade these skill quickly, I suggest using A3 farm in 109lvl.

llmmzz
  • RedolantRedolant Member Posts: 184
    So far from what I've learned in my playtime of it so far, exo stomp is necessary (unless willing to sacrifice another friend to let u go further), tons of jerky (exploders), high lvl agility, and tons of patience. Glitching is also mandatory when doing this trial.
    There's no entrance to the next part..
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 546K
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 980
    llmmzz said:

Lilyabc said:

RippieTD said:

Everywhen said:

RippieTD said:

If the following conditions are available, it will help you to challenge the world.

1)13-15 perception can help to watch and think about the pitfall in front. Every step should be carefully observed. There are many pitfall in this world.

4)13-15agility skill ,

so if wana challenge this world youneed keep perception and stamina and survial max skill ,If your level is below 45-55, the world may not be suitable for you, so you don't have to waste time here.

llmmzz
    Having all of that doesn't mean you can solve the maze. You will also need to be able to glitch through stuff. Such as the rainbow crystal in the beginning. Riptide told me before it wasn't possible on mac because you have to glitch through stuff. So therefore its impossible.
    edited June 18
    Redolant said:

There's no entrance to the next part..

@Redolant if you glitch all mechenical door , The world has lost meaning to you,
    lvl 3 labyrinth have 3 mechenical door need 3 minutes and Absolute luck chance coincidence can open the other two doors. but you glitch the mechenincal door , The labyrinth is not deciphered but directly through the door, labyrinth already lost the meaning of its existence,There is no difference between this and the usingFLEX3. Even if you come to the end, I think you should know the idea of the world owner.

Lilyabc said:

llmmzz said:

Lilyabc said:

RippieTD said:

Everywhen said:

RippieTD said:

4)13-15agility skill ,

llmmzz
    Having all of that doesn't mean you can solve the maze. You will also need to be able to glitch through stuff. Such as the rainbow crystal in the beginning. Riptide told me before it wasn't possible on mac because you have to glitch through stuff. So therefore its impossible.
    @Lilyabc and @RippieTD
    i am on mac,
    If you can't get through the first rainbow cry, you can quit directly.
    my suggestion is lvl up your agility to 15 , It's not a problem at all.

I’ve never seen anyone get stuck on the rainbow crystal, every platform is able to successfully pass each and every part of the maze
    RippieTD said:

I’ve never seen anyone get stuck on the rainbow crystal, every platform is able to successfully pass each and every part of the maze

Unless your device won’t allow you to glitch.
    @Redolant
    I have responded to you in my post, because I have found you glitch mechanical door in the game,so it is a pity to inform you that you have lost the qualification. In the lvl3 maze glitch mechanical door This is unacceptable to me and to the owners of the world, which totally destroys the principles of competition and Let the maze lose the meaning of existence.
    屏幕快照 2018-06-26 09.08.58.png
    776 x 389 - 66K
    The maze REQUIRES you to glitch through certain parts, if you can't glitch through then it's impossible. A while after the . on the map, there's a fancy mechanical door that's impossible to get through without glitching and other certain parts.
    If you really want to win the maga maga prize, you need to at least record the video how you pass of the LVL3 maze instead of some screenshots at anywhere.
    Well, you can continue to challenge, the prize is just there waiting for you to receive.
    @RippieTD ,I am a very experienced judge,lol

llmmzz
    There is no "maga maga prize" anymore. Unless you're talking about your offer for the winner, it's already gone.
    edited June 26
    Redolant said:

There is no "maga maga prize" anymore. Unless you're talking about your offer for the winner, it's already gone.

My reward timeliness is synchronized with the world owner. If he cancels the competition, the reward will be cancelled.
    I think it's still valid and hold good so far.

But remember, such a big reward is for people who really go through maze, instead of by illegal means and back door.
    I hope you can learn from this world and feel the designer's intentions -have given much thought to the matter and gets pleasure from it.
    屏幕快照 2018-06-26 10.47.36.png
    815 x 354 - 579K
    Hard to figure who’s passing it legit, I've seen a few people download jailbreak and fly right through the maze, kinda sad
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,749
    RippieTD said:

Hard to figure who’s passing it legit, I've seen a few people download jailbreak and fly right through the maze, kinda sad

We definately need the person who passes it to provide us with a 48 hour video of how he did it.
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 247
    So only one person gets the prize, right? So what’s gonna stop you from saying someone else won to prevent handing out the promised rewards?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    Detech said:

RippieTD said:

We definately need the person who passes it to provide us with a 48 hour video of how he did it.
    I really hope you are hearing yourself right now while saying “48 hour video”