Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Server Update 2018.4: "Dartford"

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,291
NEW ITEMS:
Platinum Rapier (en guarde!)

NEW ACHIEVEMENTS:
Grandmaster Undertaker
Legendary Undertaker

NEW LOOT:
Checkpoint obelisks

FIXES:
"Lag machines" are FIXED Y'ALL!

Comments

• ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 852
    jeez its gonna be so many platinum to get the whole set
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,566

FIXES:
    "Lag machines" are FIXED Y'ALL!

Totally awesome!!! Bet update ever! :)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,428
    Fartdord plat rap ;)

Noice
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,767
    edited June 16
    Just fyi I have been experiencing some very minor lag in a private unexplored space biome since this update. Mostly noticeable as delayed chest looting, delayed appearance of turrets, occasional momentary wheel appearing when I'm falling, and some minor troubles with teleporting or returning to spawn.
    Sirentist said:

Just fyi I have been experiencing some very minor lag in a private unexplored space biome since this update. Mostly noticeable as delayed chest looting, delayed appearance of turrets, occasional momentary wheel appearing when I'm falling, and some minor troubles with teleporting or returning to spawn.

That happens with me in every world, and has for the past... all of it.

Sirentist said:

That happens with me in every world, and has for the past... all of it.
    That's interesting, but I'm mentioning it here because it seems to be a new problem for me in relation to the most recent update, not a longstanding one.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,291
    Sirentist said:

Hmm, seems to be ok in some other worlds. Hopefully just a momentary issue. Let me know if it persists for more than an hour.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 999

Sirentist said:

Hmm, seems to be ok in some other worlds. Hopefully just a momentary issue. Let me know if it persists for more than an hour.
    I seem to be having this issue where worlds just lose a whole couple layers and everything slides up a bit. Hard to explain verbally but here's some screenshots on Windows.

I'm also getting these long blank loads when doing /spawn as well. I see people moving just fine and I'm locked out in a blank area.

Screenshot (231).png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
    Screenshot (227).png
    1920 x 1080 - 430K
    Screenshot (230).png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,291

Sirentist said:

I seem to be having this issue where worlds just lose a whole couple layers and everything slides up a bit. Hard to explain verbally but here's some screenshots on Windows.

I'm also getting these long blank loads when doing /spawn as well. I see people moving just fine and I'm locked out in a blank area.

Is this new?

I really didn't change much with this release so just trying to see if these issues are because of that, a server issue, or existing things that are happening to appear now.

Sirentist said:

Seems to have been a temporary issue. Hooray!
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,122
    Lots of lag in new worlds.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 248
    derpdee said:

Lots of lag in new worlds.

Yeah it’s like delayed I have to wait like a min for the worlds to show up
    edited June 17
    Huh... these are all things I’ve experienced before this update. Are y’all sure you don’t just want a crown reward?

EDIT: Ima quick give these all nicknames.
    Space lag
    Brokechunk
    Gearstuck
    World delay
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,367
    Lag machines are replaced with new world lag.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    Server Update 2018.5: "platimium crow" , pls
    llmmzz said:

Plat crow cannot come before all plat tools,
    PLATINUM JETPACK next pls

llmmzz said:

Plat crow cannot come before all plat tools,
    PLATINUM JETPACK next pls
    STEAMPACK!!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Cool update
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 219
    I’d love to be able to move my world machine to different worlds if that’s not too much to ask for:P
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,185

I’d love to be able to move my world machine to different worlds if that’s not too much to ask for:P

I know right? I was on about this today ._.
    Dw is laggy as hell