Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Egbert Ruperson here.

EgbertEgbert Member Posts: 2
edited June 17 in Applicants Post Here
Hi. Egbert Ruperson here. You're probably thinking I've come back to cause chaos on the forums again. Don't worry, I'm not here to do that. If I did have the desire to troll this place again I wouldn't get very far anyway, what with the newly appointed moderators and increased admin activity. Not to sound egoistic, but I guess that's one good thing that came out of my trolling.

I'd like to - if the administration team would allow it - rejoin the Deepworld community as a reformed member of society. I have no reason or desire in me to troll this forum any longer. Of course, if I'm not allowed back, I understand entirely, and will not bother you guys again. But know that I am serious and willing to behave myself and civilly interact with others. I've come to like and appreciate this game and its denizens.

@mikelaurence @lisa

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,451
    Hmm... I guess we’ll see if the autobanner deems you worthy to stay. But it would be good to have a new (nontrolling) face here in these familiar forums!
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,768
    I'm a strong believer in second chances. However, given the truly nasty nature of the stuff you posted while you were busy trolling, your second chance won't be free and clear. In general I try to err on the side of giving the benefit of the doubt, but in your case, I'll be keeping a careful eye on the stuff you post. So, yeah. Welcome back. And tread lightly.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,061
    Welcome back o7

• EgbertEgbert Member Posts: 2
    Sirentist said:

I'm a strong believer in second chances. However, given the truly nasty nature of the stuff you posted while you were busy trolling, your second chance won't be free and clear.

I understand completely.

• ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,991
    Welcome back!