Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Game is broken? red sheild?

ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 275
edited June 18 in Questions
Come take a look at this...
She had a purple sheild on but to us it shows red ? Like flame sheild :o
Her acid sheild shows like brownish.
What’s going on ?
45C71350-269C-43FD-BEED-D6615D4F5D70.png
2208 x 1242 - 12M
2553B0F4-A0DE-4EF7-B55C-F9AB02D8E35A.png
2208 x 1242 - 12M

Comments

• Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 403
    It’s an item called a fire shield. I traded for one this evening.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 275
    Really?? In that photo she had a purple shield and it showed purple in her screen and fire in our screen ...
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 403
    Yes really. I have one in my inventory although it appears in opulence section. I believe is either a bugged, glitched, or someone got ahold of it before the release.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    Yeah, there was a discussion in the discord about it because people weren't sure if it was legit or not.
    People get it from a player called D4N
    DC3A36CB-F33B-41B5-86C4-726459D9C68B.png
    2208 x 1242 - 11M
    Released by accident? Hacked? This ish not fair :P
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 651
    P sure you can just craft it.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    @tr4nsf0rmer any input?
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Member Posts: 209
    edited June 19
    Everywhen said:

@tr4nsf0rmer any input?

I saw an opportunity to craft the fire shield in the crafting menu and I took it. Then I realized nobody could craft it, so I made a few, to sell them. After a while I wasn’t able to craft them anymore.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,669
    Diane said:

Everywhen said:

@tr4nsf0rmer any input?

I saw an opportunity to craft the fire shield in the crafting menu and I took it. Then I realized nobody could craft it, so I made a few, to sell them. After a while I wasn’t able to craft them anymore.
    "saw an opportunity" lol

Why am I not surprised this supposedly reformed self-avowed cheater, hacker has managed to take advantage of this and make financial gains for himself over it before it becomes craftable for us all? Watch out, people, this guy seems about as reformed as a mosquito at a skinny-dipping party! lolol
    Pretty sure this is an llmmzz alt
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,006
    edited June 20
    Sirentist said:

Diane said:

Everywhen said:

@tr4nsf0rmer any input?

"saw an opportunity" lol

Why am I not surprised this supposedly reformed self-avowed cheater, hacker has managed to take advantage of this and make financial gains for himself over it before it becomes craftable for us all? Watch out, people, this guy seems about as reformed as a mosquito at a skinny-dipping party! lolol
    Pretty sure this is an llmmzz alt
    Wait, you're accusing @Diane of being one of @llmmzz 's alts? Seriously? LOL
    I think he was accusing transformer, because taking advantage of a bug for profit sounds vaguely like something llmmzz would do (?)
    Sounds like a more reasonable accusation to me *stares anxiously at IronMan awaiting for confirmation*
    @IronManArcher please, for the thousandth time try to understand that not everything in the world traces back to llmmzz. Your vendetta is becoming very annoying to constantly see, for myself and other people on the forums as well.

And to clarify, Tr4nsformer and llmmzz are two entirely different people.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    Diane said:

Everywhen said:

@tr4nsf0rmer any input?

"saw an opportunity" lol

Come on, life is about trade and profit, if you get a chance to make something that others want, and to profit from that too, why the hell not? Not gonna hurt anyone, will make the person who got the shield happy he got something new and rare, will make the person who sold it happy with what he sold it for, and everyone is happy, why do you have to be sad about it? Be happy, too!
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 373

Diane said:

Everywhen said:

@tr4nsf0rmer any input?

"saw an opportunity" lol

Come on, life is about trade and profit, if you get a chance to make something that others want, and to profit from that too, why the hell not? Not gonna hurt anyone, will make the person who got the shield happy he got something new and rare, will make the person who sold it happy with what he sold it for, and everyone is happy, why do you have to be sad about it? Be happy, too!
    I believe in good faith & fair dealing. Trade & profit isnt the same as cheating & gaming the system.
    I was saying Diane was an llmmzz alt because they both dislike Tr4nsf0rmer. Y’all need a better sense of humor.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,836
    Or you need better jokes.
    Sirentist said:

Touche.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    Sirentist said:

Or we all need to stop calling llmmzz out for nothing and wait until he does something to do that
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,110
    I'm assuming the fire shield is only really effective in hell worlds against the lava/ ash rain?