Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

proposals for scientific skills

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
In view of the fact that scientific skills have been put into use,I hope to developer can improve the functions of science skill as soon as possible.

The following is my suggestion

1 Synthetic atomic bomb 。

It takes a lot of time for new players to empty the world. Scientific skills must have the function of a synthetic atomic bomb,let us use 500 mega bomb craft one atomic bomb , So that people can destroy all the dirt in the world at one time.
The explosion range can be determined according to the size of the world. For example, the mini world uses one atom bomb,
one Large world uses 4-6 atom bomb.
atomic bomb can only be used in his/her own world

2craft fuction

Different sizes of diamonds and cry and onyx can be crafted into one large size. The maximum size is no more than 25X25.
i realy want a 25x25 blcock onyx , lol

3Tailoring function
Even if you are a Primium account, you can't loot all the clothes in red chest so i wish
add Tailoring function in inventory , let us can craft new clothes use diffrent material.

4Upgrade plat accessry function
use the platimum ore Upgrade the existing +3 accessories。

5new-type weapons. maybe the poison can be use on someone ,

6Weather controller。
we can use purifier machine control the normal world acid rain , but in a hell world , you can not control the fire rain,
i realy need a Weather controller control the hell rain .

7Food production
Due to the great contribution of 109lvl, everyone can got more jerkys,
It can synthesize more energy food with JERKY and can fill all energy at one time.

8 synthetic pump
All liquids need to be pumped, let us can craft a pump Can drive all liquids。
I don't need a dead water or dead lava , We need waterfalls, fountains and volcanoes.

9 give andriond more functions just like the butler bot.

10Release all the fishes as soon as possible , Fish and birds need to be synthesized, not only a pile of fossils.

I'll add some more to the follow-up......
If you have a good idea, please let me know

lol

llmmzz

Comments

• ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    25x25 onyx wth
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,355
    How about no
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    How about some constructive criticism?
    Electrox said:

25x25 onyx wth

I think Onyx/Diamond/crystal Blocks/Backdrop
    Would be pretty cool

Liquid pumps are a feature I’ve wanted for ages. Fountains of Lava would be epic, albiet costly on the servers.
    More crafting is always good, and I personally would love a cooking skill.

Before people shoot a post down, think about how you could positively contribute to the discussion
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited June 20
    Electrox said:

25x25 onyx wth

just like thses two onyx this is 3x3,i need bigger one , 25x25 is the best
    屏幕快照 2018-06-20 11.01.54.jpg
    1274 x 693 - 114K
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    llmmzz said:

Electrox said:

25x25 onyx wth

just like thses two onyx this is 3x3,i need bigger one , 25x25 is the best
    A single person’s needs don’t define that of the community’s however. At the moment it seems you’re the only one who wants a supersized onyx that would cover most of the screen
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    Most of the ideas are actually good, maybe a bit repetitive and unoriginal for some, but you’ve said good and surprising stuff there
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 276
    llmmzz said:

In view of the fact that scientific skills have been put into use,I hope to developer can improve the functions of science skill as soon as possible.

The following is my suggestion

1 Synthetic atomic bomb 。

It takes a lot of time for new players to empty the world. Scientific skills must have the function of a synthetic atomic bomb,let us use 500 mega bomb craft one atomic bomb , So that people can destroy all the dirt in the world at one time.
    The explosion range can be determined according to the size of the world. For example, the mini world uses one atom bomb,
    one Large world uses 4-6 atom bomb.
    atomic bomb can only be used in his/her own world

2craft fuction

Different sizes of diamonds and cry and onyx can be crafted into one large size. The maximum size is no more than 25X25.
    i realy want a 25x25 blcock onyx , lol

3Tailoring function
    Even if you are a Primium account, you can't loot all the clothes in red chest so i wish
    add Tailoring function in inventory , let us can craft new clothes use diffrent material.

4Upgrade plat accessry function
    use the platimum ore Upgrade the existing +3 accessories。

5new-type weapons. maybe the poison can be use on someone ,

6Weather controller。
    we can use purifier machine control the normal world acid rain , but in a hell world , you can not control the fire rain,
    i realy need a Weather controller control the hell rain .

7Food production
    Due to the great contribution of 109lvl, everyone can got more jerkys,
    It can synthesize more energy food with JERKY and can fill all energy at one time.

8 synthetic pump
    All liquids need to be pumped, let us can craft a pump Can drive all liquids。
    I don't need a dead water or dead lava , We need waterfalls, fountains and volcanoes.

9 give andriond more functions just like the butler bot.

10Release all the fishes as soon as possible , Fish and birds need to be synthesized, not only a pile of fossils.

I'll add some more to the follow-up......
    If you have a good idea, please let me know

lol

llmmzz

These are good ideas , the size of diamond and 25x25 onyx thing will never happen sorry Llmmz
    I love the synthetic atomic bomb
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,641
    I think mike said at some point the largest supported size for placeables was 3x4, so 25x25 would be impossible sadly
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Duping since 1999Member Posts: 896
    PIPTR0 said:

I think mike said at some point the largest supported size for placeables was 3x4, so 25x25 would be impossible sadly

Giant clock is a 4x4 so that’s probably not right
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040

PIPTR0 said:

I think it is 3x3 in block size but the extra blocks are just aesthetical
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,676

PIPTR0 said:

I think it is 3x3 in block size but the extra blocks are just aesthetical
    Technically the only block is the anchor block, so everything is 1x1. But 25x25 would be troublesome if you have low perception.