Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Brainstorm’s Raffle #7: Glorious Treasures

_Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
Welcome to my 7th Raffle, Glorious Treasures! Life is great, wake up every day and kill a few brains, talk to a few friends and then kill them, spend some great time, and then kill the time... but why don’t you do it all... but one onyx richer?
Brainstorm Entertainment celebrates the return of the Brass Knights with a special raffle!

PM me a number, through forums or through discord (recommended) between 1 and 1000, and note that If you are a member of the Brass Knights, tell me immediately, you get to pick two numbers instead of just one!

You may be unfamilliar with the tradition of the raffle, it’s pretty simple, at the end of the raffle, I will pray to the great lord and god, calculatros randomgeneratrus, he will give me a random number between 1 and 1000, and the closest person to the number will win first place, second closest will win second place, and so on.... note that if you manage to hit the exact number, you get a bonus prize!

Now, onto the prizes!

The first place prize is one of the greatest and most iconic objects... a piece of onyx!
The second prize is one of the most valuable and gorgeous little miracles of the deep underground, an orange crystal!
The third prize is the charming, most wonderful of the second-class icons of the beautiful, white world of the arctic... it is three diamonds!

This raffle will end in a week. Enjoy! Don’t forget to join the great ranks of the BK to get a higher chance to win!

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    Bump
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,749
    I am feeling lucky!
    It’s time! A few hours, you still have a chance to enter.

The blessed number is 787!

The winner of the first prize, an onyx, is @Redolant ! With the number 782, being just 5 below the chosen number.

WInner of the second prize, an orange crystal, @Onyxminer . With the number 798, only 11 numbers above the blessed number.

Winner of the third prize, three diamonds, is @ForestGump , with the number of 773, only 14 numbers below the blessed number.

Talk with me through PM to arrange a time to meet up and give you your items or a certain place or World to place them in. Good luck next time to everyone
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,749
    Congratulations guys!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,676
    GG gr8 good [email protected] m8s
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 276
    Woooooooohooooo!
    Congratz!
    Nobody still PMed me about their prizes or when they’d receive them, where is everybody?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,676

Nobody still PMed me about their prizes or when they’d receive them, where is everybody?

I’ll take one of the prizes if they don’t respond ;)

I’ll take one of the prizes if they don’t respond ;)
    Sure, but you’d have to wait for the free real estate time to end, which would be 9 years and 6 monthes.