Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

What do you guys think is the top priority for deepworld.

DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,282
What do you think should be finished first.

What do you guys think is the top priority for deepworld. 38 votes

PC/Android version of DW
57%
Spyrop1nkbr0EverywhenipadsLordOreoAquaPhynnMuneebBloonsmineGilbyTheBlindEyeChickenElectroxItsjustketchupbean17magicDebatorYeongyul_Brainstorm_ForestGumpGokumhmsa 22 votes
Implementation of the new science crafting in full
10%
tr4nsf0rmerBastian7WhatsHisHeadDetech 4 votes
Completion of space dungeon comp. And implementation of all new dungeons, bunkers and space spawns.
15%
CleoAdkins007vmh20TealHyenaLilyabcIronManArcherMihirGames 6 votes
Something else (please describe in comment)
15%
MultarixMonsieur_JackGlobederpdeeIvoryEgbert 6 votes

Comments

• ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 761
    PC/Android version of DW
    start by making the game work correctly on every platform
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,282
    Select SOMETHING ELSE, if you think priority doesn't matter as well.
    Should of left an option for that
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,032
    PC/Android version of DW
    Unifying all versions to the same level of completion
    O man, I feel so lonely with my decision. ..
  • tr4nsf0rmertr4nsf0rmer Member Posts: 209
    Satisfying existing players, then adding new ones :smiley:
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,032
    PC/Android version of DW

Satisfying existing players, then adding new ones :smiley:

But like, exisiting windows players still don’t have access to stuff like butler bots and portable teleporters
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,101
    Updates in some form and to see mike, Lisa, Jason and Quin in game...
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,326
    PC/Android version of DW
    derpdee said:

Don’t look forward to seeing Quin in the game.... :disappointed:
    PC/Android version of DW

There is no kitchen furniture in deepworld and it drives me crazy!

I’d love a cooking skill
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisMember Posts: 251
    Everywhen said:

I’d love a cooking skill
    I have a world called Paris City and now I'm destroying it to rebuild it. I will make the exact replica of Paris and I would be so thankful If there would be kitchen furniture. Because I'm a realistic person and I want to show my ideal architecture in this game, this is the only game I'm playing for 6 years. My favourite update was Victorian lamps because I'm a Victorian expert, I know everything about this era. It would be awesome to have porcelain sets along with some Sèvres and Ming vases. Vincennes porcelains would be lovely! Plus, I think there should be more roofing selections, I would like to make the roof of Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore. Apart from that, It would be wonderful to download soundtrack to phonographs or pianos! And there is a huge missing of instruments, especially there is no violin family. AND THERE SHOULD BE BOOKS THAT WE CAN WRITE THE TITLES ON THEM! Plus, there should be hard-edged roofs. I want to do Mansard roofs to my city! :) @mikelaurence
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,905
    PC/Android version of DW
    derpdee said:

Quinn left the team
    Well, this poll shows that @mikelaurence is on the right track with his priorities of whats best for DW :)))
    And I am not lol...
    PC/Android version of DW
    I would also like PMs to be a thing in windows too actually.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,222
    After android alpha and science is pushed out, with the players satisfied, I think the minor but annoying issues could be tended to.. Like being able to move a world machine to other worlds, the weird layering system in windows, butler bot in windows, and such.
    PC/Android version of DW
    FlynnXD said:

After android alpha and science is pushed out, with the players satisfied, I think the minor but annoying issues could be tended to.. Like being able to move a world machine to other worlds, the weird layering system in windows, butler bot in windows, and such.

World machine options are also inaccessible in windows afaik
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 213
    PC/Android version of DW

I never even thought about building a kitchen! Now that I have we definitely need some new placeables in the future
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 50
    Bruh, we haven't had sound on the energy cannon since 2014, I don't think anyone should be concerned about other updates until we get our sounds back fam.
    Ivory said:

Bruh, we haven't had sound on the energy cannon since 2014, I don't think anyone should be concerned about other updates until we get our sounds back fam.

I don't think I ever played DW with sound on...
    I should check it out!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,112
    Completion of space dungeon comp. And implementation of all new dungeons, bunkers and space spawns.
    Detech said:

Ivory said:

I don't think I ever played DW with sound on...
    I should check it out!
    It’s on PC.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,039
    Despite what some people may think, pc/ android being completed to the same level as everything else won't bring new players instantly. It may bring new players in over time but the main people using those ports will be existing/ returning users.

What deepworld needs to focus on is:
    1. Communication with the community
    2. Consistant updates (Hell once or twice a month would be fine)
    3. Clear signs of progress with the other versions (android and pc, which we can see progress IS happening with the announcement of android beta so good work there mike)
    4. There is no 4, those are the 3 main points.
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    Personally, I agree with Multi, but I'd like to add that DW needs some bug fixes and probably some physics updates, because being able to 'shuffle' up walls is kinda weird
    Globe said:

Personally, I agree with Multi, but I'd like to add that DW needs some bug fixes and probably some physics updates, because being able to 'shuffle' up walls is kinda weird

Haven’t you ever climbed up a wall with your feet and shoulders?
    PC/Android version of DW

Globe said:

Lol, can't on windows.
    Everywhen said:

Globe said:

Lol, can't on windows.
    No, I meant in real life.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 679
    PLEASE
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,058
    PC/Android version of DW
    PC is abandonware. Fix it