Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

[Windows] If HUD is turned off in settings, there is no way to tell how many crowns you have

EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,061
Just a little nitpicky thing, but when the HUD is turned off in Windows there's no way to easily see how many crowns you have, even in the crown store menu.

It might be good to have a little "Crowns: xxx" text in the store window?

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,440
    But why have the HUD off?
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,061

But why have the HUD off?

I prefer playing with out it. Screenshots are nicer and if you’re on the edge of a world sometimes you can’t place stuff behind the buttons without super zooming in
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096
    I mean, the HUD literally means heads-up-display. (Though it's more of a GUI, but who cares)
    I feel it'd be counter productive to add information back into the display when the HUD is turned off. How about making the display easier to turn on and off (control + u like every other game, either that or F11, but I think that's bound to steam screenshots)
    Multarix said:

I mean, the HUD literally means heads-up-display. (Though it's more of a GUI, but who cares)
    I feel it'd be counter productive to add information back into the display when the HUD is turned off. How about making the display easier to turn on and off (control + u like every other game, either that or F11, but I think that's bound to steam screenshots)

F12 is screenshots, so that would be fine.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,061
    edited June 25
    Multarix said:

Like I mean, in the crowns store itself theres no indication of how many crowns you have.
    It’d make sense to have the crown amount there
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited June 27
    @Everywhen ,I really don't know how you endure so long time on Windows? Ipad is cheap, buy one, you can have a better game experience. I use Windows mainly to detect differences ,The game is awful on Windows 。In addition to exploring maps better than iPad, bug is everywhere.

Then @Electrox , he can use the Windows system to play the game to such a degree. I really admire your Endurance 。
    llmmzz said:

Ipad is cheap

Must be nice to have money...

I'm a broke PhD student hahaha
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,013
    Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

Ipad is cheap

Now we know what spoils rich kids...

.. well heck, I’m a rich kid too, well bye
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096

Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

Ipad is cheap

I can buy an ipad too but I'd rather not spend my money on something that can't be upgraded later unless I buy a totally new device for the same price as the original if not more because apple wants to make as much money as possible.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,013
    Multarix said:

Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

Ipad is cheap

I can buy an ipad too but I'd rather not spend my money on something that can't be upgraded later unless I buy a totally new device for the same price as the original if not more because apple wants to make as much money as possible.
    Yeah, that’s called being rich lmao
    My iPhones screen has a crack in it from when it fell 30cm off my bed and onto the floor and I still haven't had it repaired either.
    I’d rather have a horse than an iPad. Gotta get that real fresh air.