Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

what is the diffrence?

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
edited June 26 in Questions
what's the difference between Laurence and Lawrence Except for the two letters ‘u’ and 'w'

If you use Chinese translation, these two are the same.

If it is the same in English, I will mark the price my Lawrence to 500 Onyx/each.It took me a lot of hard work to find them.

but to developer laurence I can give him a preferential price。lol

llmmzz
屏幕快照 2018-06-26 11.32.13.png
1272 x 689 - 2M
屏幕快照 2018-06-26 11.37.45.png
1277 x 681 - 1M
屏幕快照 2018-06-26 11.42.10.png
1134 x 617 - 1M
屏幕快照 2018-06-26 11.32.27.png
1277 x 691 - 1M

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    llmmzz said:

what's the difference between Laurence and Lawrence Except for the two letters ‘u’ and 'w'

If it is the same in English, I will mark the price my Lawrence to 500 Onyx/each.It took me a lot of hard work to find them.

llmmzz

Well, I guess it's lucky we don't use Chinese as the language for the forums and Deepworld then!
    It is funny that the autonaming for NPC's uses Lawrence instead of Laurence to prevent confusion though!
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,006
    I'll trade you 2 isabellas for your lawrence? (if you switch the letters around and remove some, you get lisa, same thing!!)
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,110
    The difference is that one went to law school and the other didn't.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    This again? Nobody wants your freakin’ Lawrence!
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz

Well, I guess it's lucky we don't use Chinese as the language for the forums and Deepworld then!
    It is funny that the autonaming for NPC's uses Lawrence instead of Laurence to prevent confusion though!
    If you speak Chinese, I will bring you more pleasure.Don't you think this is a regrettable thing。We should learn to think in different ways and not to be too selfish departmentalism。
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    @mikelaurence ,
    The Road to Heaven
    let me release souls from purgatory ,lol
    屏幕快照 2018-06-27 18.47.51.png
    1274 x 728 - 2M
    屏幕快照 2018-06-27 18.48.34.png
    1239 x 684 - 2M
This discussion has been closed.