Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

what ? a notch ! lol

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
edited June 27 in General
The smart @Simplin rush registered this name when my first test 'name change',
, Then sit back and wait for appreciation。Show the true qualities of the merchant,
this is why i call him the greatest merchant in Deepworld, Though I never mentioned it,
my intuition told me that the name was registered by simpin. And now I know that
there's a link between me and simplin.

There is an ancient poem in China--For bodies no fluttering side by side of splendid Phoenix wings,' between hearts the one minute thread from root to tip of the magic horn. ( the second line is often quoted as meaning a meeting of minds.)

But I want to give you a suggestion, 22onyx just as the starting price.this name only to the highest bidder.lol

You can see from the data,Simplin attaches so much importance to this name,
it has reached 53 levels, only 4 deaths.A great achievement。Even though I've seen
a variety of versions about this name,But this name is the 'longest time name' I have ever used.

but Don't worry ,now, i love name change very much .I will bring you more wonderful names,
This kind of high IQ game is the most interesting。lol

@Simplin I wish you can make a successful auction . In the near future,
maybe your auction make the name of my forum can also sell a good price.lol

llmmzz

屏幕快照 2018-06-27 22.08.08.png
1274 x 702 - 2M
屏幕快照 2018-06-27 22.42.31.png
1185 x 564 - 220K

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,112
    Vote to temp mute llmmzz!
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,326
    More spam...
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,905
    Came here to tell a notch finder to go to screenshot of the Day thread
    Well, to the trash.
  • ForestGumpForestGump In space..Member Posts: 195
    Tbh what was the main point of this post?
    Stop spamming
    Irrelevant post
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited June 28

Stop spamming
    Irrelevant post

the main point is this name "llmmzz" is worth a notch, Is that hard to understand?
    llmmzz is simplin's alt account. He is preparing for 'llmmzz' auction. understand?

The high IQ game makes these kids confused,This is the real game, rather than simply buying and selling.

who is real notch?
    lol
    屏幕快照 2018-06-28 10.04.15.png
    248 x 250 - 124K
    屏幕快照 2018-06-28 10.04.27.png
    253 x 232 - 93K
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,039
    edited June 28
    Account names are not worth anything, especially THAT name, and anyone thinking the name of an account is worth anything should have their head checked.
    I'm pretty sure you'd probably get banned for trying to sell account names as well.
    edited June 28
    Multarix said:

Account names are not worth anything, especially THAT name, and anyone thinking the name of an account is worth anything should have their head checked.
    I'm pretty sure you'd probably get banned for trying to sell account names as well.

simplin sell a name not a account instead of me ,do you understand ? name is diffrent from an account , ok 。iam not feel like to do a explanation to idiot .
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,326
    llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

simplin sell a name not a account instead of me ,do you understand ? name is diffrent from an account , ok 。iam not feel like to do a explanation to idiot .
    You need to chill.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,282
    edited June 28
    I got so confused that for a second I thought simplin and llmmzz were the same person this whold time... O_0
    Chicken said:

llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

You need to chill.

on the contrary,i feel so warm ,I feel that I have created another miracle。

You are welcome to compete in the auction 。lol

• MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,039
    llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

I literally said account name. Where did I say he was selling anything other than the account name.
    Your name is also worth nothing to anyone, nobody would want that name.
    edited June 28
    Multarix said:

llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

I literally said account name. Where did I say he was selling anything other than the account name.
    Your name is also worth nothing to anyone, nobody would want that name.
    why you can not understand it is not my name , it is simplin's name ,
    he sell his name for 22 onyx . my name is [][][][][]。
    remember The price will rise next week,

If Monalisa is released in the market, you can find a buyer if you can offer a good price.Even if you can't sell it, you must have to admit that she's a elaborate works。
    @Simplin if you can not sell your name ,dont worry, it just means that they dont know all about the goods or they are poor.
    lol

Post edited by llmmzz on
    屏幕快照 2018-06-28 20.04.54.png
    350 x 526 - 320K
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,112
    I feel like some of you aren’t taking llmmzz serious enough. To quote that green bug eyed person from Star Wars, “This is getting out of hand!”

He’s not comprehending a single word we’re typing. Just like hearing and listening are two different things, reading and comprehending are two different things as well. Mods, aren’t you able to mute llmmzz for a bit so they can work on their ears instead of their mouth? Oh, wait, we’re not actually saying anything. Well, you get it.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,878
    llmmzz said:

Stop spamming
    Irrelevant post

the main point is this name "llmmzz" is worth a notch, Is that hard to understand?
    llmmzz is simplin's alt account. He is preparing for 'llmmzz' auction. understand?

The high IQ game makes these kids confused,This is the real game, rather than simply buying and selling.

who is real notch?
    lol
    obviously this is the real notch
    Notch-minecraft-skinnotchpng-3lwvpxsk.png
    640 x 640 - 12K

llmmzz said:

Stop spamming
    Irrelevant post

who is real notch?
    lol
    obviously this is the real notch
    i will buy , lol
    屏幕快照 2018-06-28 22.12.03.png
    1273 x 687 - 2M
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Member Posts: 867
    Llmmzz my advice to you put most of your posts under "Gripes and Grins" or generally try sorting them out under correct categories.

Llmmzz my advice to you put most of your posts under "Gripes and Grins" or generally try sorting them out under correct categories.

"Gripes and Grins" this mean 'complain and lol '
    1 i never complain
    2my post dont belong to 'lol'
    'general' mean usual so i put here it is very correct
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,905
    llmmzz said:

1 i never complain
    Can you stop spamming General now?
    FCBFE87E-40B7-4822-9C36-EC343CE88E12.jpeg
    1282 x 604 - 241K

llmmzz said:

1 i never complain
    Can you stop spamming General now?
    can you stop spamming my post! now
This discussion has been closed.