Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Pre placed protectors in New Times Square?

WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 149
edited July 5 in Feedback and Game Ideas
Idk about y’all but I feel this new Times Square should have a better land placement system. This is why we need PRE placed protectors (like the ones we see in official building comps). These special protectors should not be able to be picked up or readjusted by the player who owns it. This will help with the “spawner blocking my land” issue.

Players will be able to claim these protectors for FREE once the world is made public. But this poses a new problem, how will players buy/sell land? A new land purchasing system. Players will have the ability to put their protector in this “For Sale” mode which will allow players to drop by and post offers in this new tab much alike the note item.

I really do hope this idea gets looked over by Bytebin, a new land ownership system is truely needed.

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,749
    edited July 5
    Would be cool if each day people spawned in a different person's location as well :)

I am not sure if the system you are explaining is the one we need, but I think a new system would be nice :)
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    when did they say there was going to be a new times square?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,111
    Electrox said:

when did they say there was going to be a new times square?

About 3 months ago tbh

I don't know why people need to buy/ sell land to begin with. The whole idea of selling land is basically a scam.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    I agree with it all, except the land-selling part, bad.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,676
    Why not just make spawners not be self protected?
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 149
    edited July 5
    This is just a rough idea that he devs can take and modify. In my mind when people are given the ability to move their protectors around the world begins to look cluttered. I just wanted to suggest a cleaner alternative.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 276
    Maybe only 2 micros can be placed by each player near spawn.
    Small pros [1] can be placeable only 200m away from spawn
    No large pros in world ever
    No spawners
    No stabs