Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Returning and Wondering

iTacoiTaco In a cardboard box.Member Posts: 547
So eh, I’m not sure when the last time i got on Deepworld was, and I’m curious to see what new things have been added, so could anyone fill me in on what’s been added?

Comments

• mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 201
    edited July 14
    space world and platinum and new item
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,142
    New crystals, such as green, yellow, white and rainbow
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 86
    Pretty much what the other two said. Just new items: green, yellow, white, and rainbow crystals, platinum ore and its corresponding items such as picks and canes(literally no better than onyx) and then some outfit pieces based on the space biome and whatnot. Wondering about game mechanics that make life easier? Nah.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,664
    edited July 15
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 146
    edited July 16
    New Space biome, Deep biome

Earth Bricks, earth brick backdrop, Chromatic Blocks, Chromatic Backdrop, Park benches, Fountains, brass protectors, 3 or 4 new crafting machines, world machines, rapiers,

small green crystal, large green crystal, yellow crystal, rainbow crystal, small white crystal, large white crystal, Orange crystal

mars globe, moon globe, Solar Diorama // Reg globes and airship are now lootable in mech chests.

All fancy lamps are now lootable such as: fancy red, beaded, fancy blue, tall fancy, medieval, globe lamp, Butterfly lamp, leg lamps(?)

Craftable accessories, Craftable protectors, Craftable world machines, Craftable blue teles
    All these items ^ need blue prints and have a success rate of actually being crafted.

Platinum Pickaxe, Platinum Shovel, Platinum Rapier, upgradeable turrets ( Mark 2 and Mark 3), fire shield accessory, Spades (To mine fossils with)

Pinned bugs, compasses (placeable item), Placeable brain parts, Easles (small and large), Flowers (14 kinds(?) ), autumn Painting, Coffin, Gingerbread house, Mistletoe, pumpkins (small and Giant size), Fossils ( 5 kinds )

All I could think of. Hope this helps :)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,580

New Space biome, Deep biome

Earth Bricks, earth brick backdrop, Chromatic Blocks, Chromatic Backdrop, Park benches, Fountains, brass protectors, 3 or 4 new crafting machines, world machines, rapiers,

small green crystal, large green crystal, yellow crystal, rainbow crystal, small white crystal, large white crystal, Orange crystal

mars globe, moon globe, Solar Diorama // Reg globes and airship are now lootable in mech chests.

All fancy lamps are now lootable such as: fancy red, beaded, fancy blue, tall fancy, medieval, globe lamp, Butterfly lamp, leg lamps(?)

Craftable accessories, Craftable protectors, Craftable world machines, Craftable blue teles
    All these items ^ need blue prints and have a success rate of actually being crafted.

Platinum Pickaxe, Platinum Shovel, Platinum Rapier, upgradeable turrets ( Mark 2 and Mark 3), fire shield accessory, Spades (To mine fossils with)

Pinned bugs, compasses (placeable item), Placeable brain parts, Easles (small and large), Flowers (14 kinds(?) ), autumn Painting, Coffin, Gingerbread house, Mistletoe, pumpkins (small and Giant size), Fossils ( 5 kinds )

All I could think of. Hope this helps :)

That’s going back about 6 years... anyways, the fancy colored lamps and the leg lamp are not lootable. Actually, a lot of that stuff came out with the game.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,793

... anyways, the fancy colored lamps and the leg lamp are not lootable.

Don't know about the leg lamp because I haven't gotten one from loot, but
    the fancy colored lamps are definitely lootable.
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Duping since 1999Member Posts: 893
    Sirentist said:

Can confirm that leg lamps are also lootable

(or at least I can confirm that I looted one 2 weeks ago)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,580

Sirentist said:

Can confirm that leg lamps are also lootable

(or at least I can confirm that I looted one 2 weeks ago)
    Hwaaaaat?!?

Guess I can abandon my hopes of selling my brother’s fancy blue lamp for a bunch of onyx