Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

New Times Square is now PUBLIC

WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 162
Phexy has officially made “New Times Square” public! If you haven’t already stopped by I suggest doing so. He is handing out FREE land atm. Land is quickly being snatched up so come quick.

PS @mikelaurence you should make this the official New Times Square or sponsor it some how :)

Comments

• ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    That new times square is pretty nice hopefully it will stay popular
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,115
    That's not the official one, don't be fooled people.
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 674

What pathetic attempts to make a popular market, just spend some effort and build your own market with your own name!

Angry much? I’ve checked the world, it’s actually pretty cool. Sure, it took the name of times square, but it’s actually pretty cool. No need to be harsh
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267
    fake times
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    I don’t think Mike would sponsor or endorse a PvP market. There are just so many things wrong with that.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    ugh another fake market
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,796
    So many valuables there - I hope noone closes the world like some competitions :)))
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 162
    Market isn’t PVP anymore. I never claimed this WAS the official New Times... I did however suggest to mike that he should in the future make this the official Time Square.
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 219
    Good thing market converters r high in crowns
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 987
    I checked the world out. It was quite unique. Most people I've seen in a while. But I have to admit I thought Mike was the one who posted this.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 710
    What’s the point
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Member Posts: 63
    Aren’t you the one who mentioned making making market worlds appear on the popular tab? Right after the approval of your request, market worlds suddenly popped up. I think you intended on asking this to sell land for an outrageous amount of onyx near spawn to make buck.
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 162

Aren’t you the one who mentioned making making market worlds appear on the popular tab? Right after the approval of your request, market worlds suddenly popped up. I think you intended on asking this to sell land for an outrageous amount of onyx near spawn to make buck.

You have me mixed up with someone else...
  • LavaWareLavaWare I don't know...Member Posts: 366
    I don't think mike would "mOvE oR pErMa bAn."
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    If you wanna be rich watch my video about how youtubers got tons of onyx. NOt cL1ckb4it
    Adobe_20180722_155521.jpg
    470 x 379 - 58K