Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Fancy Tables

WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 162
Hey @mikelaurence I am extremely excited to share a very neat concept idea with you. So this idea was inspired by the new Fancy Lamps becoming lootable and all that. So a couple of friends and I came up with the Fancy Tables idea, I think this would be extremely cool and would go well with the fancy items theme throughout DeepWorld. You could have for example a medieval fancy table that would look all rustic and beat up etc etc. You could have a long 5-7 blocks wide dining table. A techy looking table would be sweet also. So much potential for this idea. Let me know your thoughts down in the comments people :)

Comments

• AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,193
    Love this idea! :)
  • LavaWareLavaWare I don't know...Member Posts: 366
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,692
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267
    love this idea! :)
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    I’d definitely use fancy tables. Good idea.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,692
    Chicken said:

• CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,142
    Tables with different colours of tablecloths would be a really fun addition as well!
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    If they did make those tables i would rather be able to find them in houses and bunkers than loot them i feel like to many of the items in the game are lootable nowadays and there is not enough stuff to actually find anymore other than paintings onyx and crystals
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 162
    edited July 20
    Electrox said:

If they did make those tables i would rather be able to find them in houses and bunkers than loot them i feel like to many of the items in the game are lootable nowadays and there is not enough stuff to actually find anymore other than paintings onyx and crystals

I totally agree. They could replace the piano bunker with this.
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Member Posts: 63
    edited July 21
    Lootable furniture should be able to be crafted. I mean c’mon, why do I need to go looting just for furniture?

They should’ve made benches and fountains rare lootable only items, if they can make the medieval lamp, or any other decorative furniture as loot rather than craftable decorative items.