Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Server Update 2018.7: "Gainsborough"

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,349
NEW ITEMS:
Platinum Hatchet

NEW ACHIEVEMENTS:
Grandmaster Miner
Legendary Miner

Comments

• GokuGoku On EarthMember Posts: 32
    What about android...
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267
    Goku said:

What about android...

soon
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    "Soon"
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267

Goku said:

What about android...

Every time someone asks, it takes a day longer :wink:
    how many days?
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Duping since 1999Member Posts: 898

Goku said:

What about android...

Every time someone asks, it takes a day longer :wink:
    Oh no that's your genius scheme to never release it D:

Just kidding take as much time as you need to bring us a polished product ;)

On another note yay update!
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 711
    15 now
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    edited July 20
    mofc1991 said:

15 now

Goku said:

What about android...

mrjacket said:

how many days?

Would you all just shut up about Android? Mike’s doing the best he can, and if it takes a little longer than you’d like, that’s fine. People like that really get on my nerves. “It will be released about mid-July.” “Oh! That means it must be exactly in the middle of July!”. Mike can take as long as he wants. Just be happy that now we have more updates.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,139

NEW ITEMS:
    Platinum Hatchet

NEW ACHIEVEMENTS:
    Grandmaster Miner
    Legendary Miner

How do we trigger these new achievements @mikelaurence
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    derpdee said:

NEW ITEMS:
    Platinum Hatchet

NEW ACHIEVEMENTS:
    Grandmaster Miner
    Legendary Miner

How do we trigger these new achievements @mikelaurence
    By mining.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,800
    Totally awesome!
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 421
    What’s the difference between onyx hatchet and platinum hatchet? Is it worth the upgrade? Might be nice to create decayed scaffolding from iron scaffolding with it.
  • SimplinSimplin Member Posts: 58
    Does the platinum hatchet do something the onyx hatchet cannot?
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,800
    Simplin said:

Does the platinum hatchet do something the onyx hatchet cannot?

Attract more attention :)
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 421
    That’s awfully expensive for some attention.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    I just got myself a onyx hatchet this week but i dont think im ready to blow a lot more for a platinum one
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    Bastian7 said:

They say platinum tools will get more uses soon, I guess that applies to the hatchet, too.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,139
    @mikelaurence fingered it out. Had to visit several worlds and mine in them for the new achievements to trigger.

Thank you.

Bastian7 said:

They say platinum tools will get more uses soon, I guess that applies to the hatchet, too.
    i hope platinum pickaxe will be able to mine blackrock not necessarily get it but atleast mine it so you dont have to use bombs
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 674
    Electrox said:

Bastian7 said:

i hope platinum pickaxe will be able to mine blackrock not necessarily get it but atleast mine it so you dont have to use bombs
    An additional suggestion is that you can use an onyx pickaxe to mine blackrock really slowly, but unable to get it, while the platinum pickaxe can do it much more quickly and you’re able to get it this time. Of course the mining skill would also affect this.

Electrox said:

Bastian7 said:

An additional suggestion is that you can use an onyx pickaxe to mine blackrock really slowly, but unable to get it, while the platinum pickaxe can do it much more quickly and you’re able to get it this time. Of course the mining skill would also affect this.
    the thing here is that i wouldn't like people to have to much blackrock otherwise you could really abuse and annoy people by surrounding them forcing them to use bombs
    so if you were to be able to get it by mining it should be a 1% chance
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,115
    Guysh relaxsh.
    Only a persons mining level has affected the types of items you can mine. Most noticably being able to dig down further. Tools have only really decreased the time it takes to mine something.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    Multarix said:

Guysh relaxsh.
    Only a persons mining level has affected the types of items you can mine. Most noticably being able to dig down further. Tools have only really decreased the time it takes to mine something.

Pleash don't make fun of my 21 Thavagesh lishp. I'm so cool.