Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

RACE CITY RACING - Every Friday

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 643

*stays up until 3am* Sure can't wait until this race starts!

Perhaps it should be postponed to Sunday night? We don't know how long this maintenance will take.

Same lol yeh detect it’s alright
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,667
    Does anyone know if patching is still possible? Should we hold a race and have referees monitor it and disqualify people for going through blocks or going super fast?
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,142
    Detech said:

Does anyone know if patching is still possible? Should we hold a race and have referees monitor it and disqualify people for going through blocks or going super fast?

This would be a great idea, the more monitored the race is, the more fair it will be. It will also ensure the integrity of future races. I volunteer to help monitor tomorrow's race if need be!
    RACE #05
    Aug 24th, 2018 8PM EST

Sponsors of the race: @mikelaurence (LARGE STEAM JET), @Chuuya (moon globe), @Daylight. (Leap, Onyx Watch Blueprint, Rainbow Cry), Grymus (L Red cry, L Green cry, L yellow cry)

First place: LARGE STEAM JET (unless already won)
    Second place: Leap
    Third Place: Moon Globe
    4th Place - 8th Place

Choice of:
    1 Onyx Pocket Watch Blueprint
    1 Rainbow Crystal
    1 L Red Crystal
    1 L Green Crystal
    1 L Yellow Crystal
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,582
    I’m pretty sure I’m able to get another jet, since I didn’t win my first one. I also need two for my Paragon Door, which will open a secure worm hole for easy access to several pocket dimensions that I created with my smaller Door.
    Race in less than 8 hours
    5 hours until the race.
    Anyone not racing please come to monitor for cheating. We need referees !
    2 hours till the start
    edited August 25
    Fifth race took place on Aug 24th at 8pm EST!

Sponsors of the race: @mikelaurence (LARGE STEAM JET), @Chuuya (moon globe), @Daylight. (Leap, Onyx Watch Blueprint, Rainbow Cry), Grymus (L Red cry, L Green cry, L yellow cry)

First place: @Grymus - LARGE STEAM JET (time 11m15s)
    Second place: @DFN - Leap (time 11m50s)
    Third place: @Killerpooh - Moon Globe (time 12m15s)
    4th Mihir - rainbow
    5th MhMsa - blueprint
    6h CrystalKing L Green Cry
    7th Xx-Onyx_Cat-xX - L Yellow Cry
    8th GamexPro - L Red Cry

Thanks to all the moderators for watching the race and keeping an eye on the racers.

. No serious like going through walls have been spoted. Some clipping was seen, not sure if its due to lag or PC glitching.

Electrox and Grymus cannot get another large steam jet from winning the race.
    Darn bad internet...
    Missed it again damnit lol
    RACE #06
    Aug 31th, 2018 12PM EST

Sponsors of the race: @mikelaurence (LARGE STEAM JET), @Daylight. (2 Onyx), @Grymus (2 L Red Cry), detech (1 Onyx)

Second place: Not Yet Decided
    Third Place: Not Yet Decided

Looking for more sponsors. Also looking for moderators who could run the race when I am not available.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 877
    I could run the race
    edited August 26
    Detech said:

RACE #06
    Aug 31th, 2018 12PM EST

Sponsors of the race: mikelaurence (LARGE STEAM JET), Daylight. (2 Onyx), Grymus (2 L Red Cry), detech (1 Onyx)

Looking for more sponsors. Also looking for moderators who could run the race when I am not available.

Guess I could be a mod, since I’m not a very good racer :)
    edited August 26

Detech said:

RACE #06
    Aug 31th, 2018 12PM EST

Sponsors of the race: mikelaurence (LARGE STEAM JET), Daylight. (2 Onyx), Grymus (2 L Red Cry), detech (1 Onyx)

How do you know? You never raced!
    Detech said:

Detech said:

RACE #06
    Aug 31th, 2018 12PM EST

I did last Friday, but I must’ve been so far behind that no one saw me!
    edited August 26

Detech said:

Detech said:

RACE #06
    Aug 31th, 2018 12PM EST

Only 8 people out of about 20 who came completed the race. It took the 8th person about 40 min to finish the race. You were not amongst them...

I noticed a tendency amongst top players who come for the jet that they quit in the first quater of the race if they are not leading.
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Detech said:

RACE #06
    Aug 31th, 2018 12PM EST

Only 8 people out of about 20 who came completed the race. It took the 8th person about 40 min to finish the race. You were not amongst them...

I noticed a tendency amongst top players who come for the jet that they quit in the first quater of the race if they are not leading.
    Yeah... my internet also cut out halfway through.
    Don't miss out on the race this friday at 12pm EST!!!

Also, I have been working on adding mechanics to the race so that moderators could run races.
    The only person who expressed desire to run races at the moment was @Electrox I will be teaching Electrox how to run races, if anyone else desires to learn, please let me know.

Also we welcome players to be moderators on all races and watch racers using the viewing areas to keep track of the race and make sure noone is cheating. I have added 4 new viewing areas and will add more later so that there would be almost no grey areas in the racetrack!

In about a month (when @racerdog has time to build), we will be making slight changes to the racetrack and might be starting to add extra obstacles like landmines and other things to keep the racetrack interesting.

Race time moved to 12:15/12:30. I am a bit late from work.
    Detech said:

What time is that in England may I ask xF
    mofc1991 said:

Detech said:

What time is that in England may I ask xF
    This is EST time. Just check difference.
    This weeks race was supper hard to run and annoying. Good thing Electrox was there to help.

In the first race ppl were getting stuck in doorways for some odd reason so ppl asked for a rerun.

The rerun went smoothly but in the end me_crown_king got into the racetrack near finish and broke the calculations. We had to calculate everyone manually. And then someone pulled the handbreak switch and locked the whole racetrack
    People asked me to ban Me_Crown_King, but he kept coming back.

I am not sure what to do, really don't want people ruining races.

Just want to let you know that running races is really frustrating. It takes preparation and there are tons of things to watch during race. It takes alot of effort and hard work to make things work, but takes one person to ruin everything...
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Duping since 1999Member Posts: 893
    Detech said:

Just want to let you know that running races is really frustrating. It takes preparation and there are tons of things to watch during race. It takes alot of effort and hard work to make things work, but takes one person to ruin everything...

It takes a bug (people getting stuck on doors on some devices) to ruin everything. Me obviously joining at the last stage and jokingly *winning* doesnt ruin anything (except for the sign saying that I’m first) stop overreacting at wrong things when you should have addressed the bug that occured in this race (and ruined everything).
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 877
    Race City August 31st

First race results:
    1st .Lily. 15:03 (Large Steam Jet)
    2nd Me_Crown_King 15:04 (2 onyx didn't want it)
    3rd Crash 15:18 1 onyx
    4th Tohtoh14
    5th Carnage

The first race was quite slow we need more good competitors coming to the event
    you can train in race city any day of the week to get better and faster
    The more competitors there is the more interesting the prizes will get

Second Race Results:
    1st DFN 12:34 Harp
    2nd Infinity 13:49 1 onyx
    3rd Mazin 14:44 1 onyx
    4th Mofc1991 14:54 1 onyx
    5th Solar 15:20 airship
    6th Tohtoh14 large red crystal
    7th Carnage

Large Steam Jet Winners: Electrox , Grymus and .Lily.

Detech said:

It takes a bug (people getting stuck on doors on some devices) to ruin everything. Me obviously joining at the last stage and jokingly *winning* doesnt ruin anything (except for the sign saying that I’m first) stop overreacting at wrong things when you should have addressed the bug that occured in this race (and ruined everything).
    I will take a look at bug with doors.

1. One of the moderators of the first race claimes that you and crash clicked a tele in a viewing area near stage 3 and then glitched out of the viewing area to continue the race. I was spammed with messages of ppl seeing you cheat during race.
    2. Glitching or using a patch to get through the wall near finish finish of the race and getting your name on the scoreboards, ruining the screenshot of the top three players of the race and throwing off all the racers by one spot.
    3. Coming back to the world after getting banned.

People took months building this racetrack and it takes time and effort to run it.
    I see your actions today as disrespect for the time and effort we are putting into this’s project.

P.S. almost every person in the world asked to ban you today...
    P.S.S. I was told that this is the way to ban a person /wban forever. I have never done it before. Can someone explain why it didn’t work and why Crown_Me_King could come back. And what does this quote in the screenshot mean?
    1A0BECB7-3034-4C0F-A87D-C66583ED1AB9.jpeg
    1003 x 588 - 320K
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Duping since 1999Member Posts: 893
    Detech said:

Detech said:

1. One of the moderators of the first race claimes that you and crash clicked a tele in a viewing area near stage 3 and then glitched out of the viewing area to continue the race. I was spammed with messages of ppl seeing you cheat during race.
    2. Glitching or using a patch to get through the wall near finish finish of the race and getting your name on the scoreboards, ruining the screenshot of the top three players of the race and throwing off all the racers by one spot.

People took months building this racetrack and it takes time and effort to run it.
    I see your actions today as disrespect for the time and effort we are putting into this’s project.

P.S.S. I was told that this is the way to ban a person /wban forever. I have never done it before. Can someone explain why it didn’t work and why Crown_Me_King could come back. And what does this quote in the screenshot mean?
    It means that you’re a huge crybaby.

1. If you were spammed with messages of me cheating you should have investigated that during race (which took 15mins), but no you didn’t.

2. Doing that on an ‘unofficial’ race beacause the one for the steam jet was already done. And again the part where you should have taken the screenshot of the first race to post it here, why aren’t you mentioning it? Or your ego is that high that you cannot accept your error? (Because you never took 1st ‘official’ race’s screenshot and you’ve done nothing about it)

3. Just cuz of 1. and 2.

Ps. The only person wanting me banned was DFN others were trying to tell you how to do it.

Detech said:

Detech said:

It means that you’re a huge crybaby.

1. If you were spammed with messages of me cheating you should have investigated that during race (which took 15mins), but no you didn’t.

2. Doing that on an ‘unofficial’ race beacause the one for the steam jet was already done. And again the part where you should have taken the screenshot of the first race to post it here, why aren’t you mentioning it? Or your ego is that high that you cannot accept your error? (Because you never took 1st ‘official’ race’s screenshot and you’ve done nothing about it)

3. Just cuz of 1. and 2.

Ps. The only person wanting me banned was DFN others were trying to tell you how to do it.
    @Detech , you type /wban Me_Crown_King
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 202
    No race On Friday??